Grace Alone through Faith Alone, in Christ Alone with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Grace Alone. Faith Alone. God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in ChristJesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). ... Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ.

As far as the Gospel goes;
Do you believe what you do matters or do you believe that faith in what has been done by God through Christ alone matters.

floridays

Grace Alone. Faith Alone. God's Word says that we are saved by grace through faith in ChristJesus and not by our own efforts or works (Ephesians 2:8-9). ... Grace alone means that God loves, forgives, and saves us not because of who we are or what we do, but because of the work of Christ.

Do you believe what you do matters or do you believe that faith in what has been done by God through Christ alone matters.
What I do does matter, I'll stand at the Judgment Seat of Christ, as any believer will, a judgment of my works. Grace is the gift of God, offered to all, counted to those who believe, exclusively.

Romans 4:3

1What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I'll talk to you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let
What I do does matter, I'll stand at the Judgment Seat of Christ, as any believer will, a judgment of my works. Grace is the gift of God, offered to all, counted to those who believe, exclusively.

Romans 4:3

1What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I'll talk to you.
I also believe in the judgement seat of Christ.

I also believe that Grace alone through faith alone, in Christ alone allows for believers to not believe in the theology surrounding the doctrine of the Judgement Seat of Christ.

Indecisi0n

Bless your heart .

542thruNthru

giphy-61.gif

Unfortunately you probably won't get too many real responses on here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What creator sets up a system like this? Why not edit out all the bad stuff? Was God the original Orion team?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I believe God gave us free will and wants us to live by the 10 commandments, He will be the judge of us on our day of death ,

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why not take your Bible thumping elsewhere. BC isn't really noted for preaching

Wouldn’t it be more appropriate for you to not visit discussion threads that don’t interest you than to come to one to try to be insulting, disruptive and or controlling.

Peace.

35years

Gravy route
I am not interested in trying to win a Theological discussion. However, you seem sincere in seeking the truth.

You may be struggling in trying to reconcile Ephesians 2:8-9...Romans 3:28..Phil. 2:12...Galatians 2:15–16...and
James 2:24-26

James 2:24-26
24 See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
25 And in the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route?
26 For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Or indeed the words of Jesus himself...

The Judgment of the Nations.“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne,g and all the nations* will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.h For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,* will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?i And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’* j Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.k For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,* Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’l And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

How can we reconcile these passages?
Pray first, then,
See the link below...
Aren’t We Saved by Faith Alone?

Last edited: