Greeting the boss

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Let me guess, you're a supervisor right? Old white guy maybe? There's so many people like you at UPS it's crazy....there's always after work and my own time.
Midwest? Trailer park dweller? You the confederate flag guy? Funny people.... Lol

Not a Supervisor, never lived in a trailer, from the North east....

In other words: You don't know :censored2:, just like your posts reveal....little spoiled brat!
Oh yeah..."LOL"

Cementups

Box Monkey
Nah, it's just that UPS is like Mount Everest; the higher you go the whiter it gets....
Everybody that is a miserable, nasty person that no one likes just happens to be an old white guy- over here; not sure how it is in the rest of the country.
Sorry... Don't really want to offend old white guys-this country was made by old white guys.

Correction. Dead white guys.

542thruNthru

Nah, it's just that UPS is like Mount Everest; the higher you go the whiter it gets....
Everybody that is a miserable, nasty person that no one likes just happens to be an old white guy- over here; not sure how it is in the rest of the country.
Sorry... Don't really want to offend old white guys-this country was made by old white guys.

You and TOS meeting up to watch Fox news tonight?

barnyard

KTM rider
Years ago, someone posted that they tried to see how many days he could go before he had to say anything to a new supe or center manager. Since then, I have done the same. 10 days is the longest I have gone before I had to say hi to a new boss.

I gotta say too, I snikker a lot on those days.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Years ago, someone posted that they tried to see how many days he could go before he had to say anything to a new supe or center manager. Since then, I have done the same. 10 days is the longest I have gone before I had to say hi to a new boss.

That may have been me. It's a game I've been playing for years. My first couple center manager's I would try and schmooze the boss with a greeting but once I realized that didn't matter I said screw it. I figured it was best to be off the radar and totally avoid them. If they know your name then it's only for bad reasons. I've made it well over a month without a single word to a couple of them.

wayfair

swollen member
I was pointed in a different direction... "watch this guy, he makes us money, just leave him alone"

he couldn't take it and had to overly invest a time study to do what I do... and no one can replicate it... hahhahahahahhahaa

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
That may have been me. It's a game I've been playing for years. My first couple center manager's I would try and schmooze the boss with a greeting but once I realized that didn't matter I said screw it. I figured it was best to be off the radar and totally avoid them. If they know your name then it's only for bad reasons. I've made it well over a month without a single word to a couple of them.
I guess we are wired the same. I actually despise having to talk to my current on road.

Dr.Brownz

I have not said hi to my center manager since the day I said HI (name of center manager) and he looked right at me and said nothing. I say nothing now as well.

YouOver

Are you bigoted toward old white men?

Sure sounds like it.
Sorry buddy... New here... Wanted to find out a number and I just thought I'd look around Brown Cafe. Let me guess...lots of old white guys here, correct? Wow, my bad. It's just that first comment I made I got a response that was obviously by some racist old white guy. Didn't mean to offend the whole joint!... Hey, some of my best friends are old white guys... Not really, but you know what I mean. Didn't mean to offend you personally, as I don't even know you. I got the info I needed- don't think this spot is for me.... I get enough of this :censored2: at work.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sorry buddy... New here... Wanted to find out a number and I just thought I'd look around Brown Cafe. Let me guess...lots of old white guys here, correct? Wow, my bad. It's just that first comment I made I got a response that was obviously by some racist old white guy. Didn't mean to offend the whole joint!... Hey, some of my best friends are old white guys... Not really, but you know what I mean. Didn't mean to offend you personally, as I don't even know you. I got the info I needed- don't think this spot is for me.... I get enough of this :censored2: at work.
Sorting out Browncafe members by race and age?

Then you might be a bigot.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Republicans?

oldngray

nowhere special
work-happens-24-photos-22.jpg