Grievance question

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Do I need to have the steward sign my grievance,or does the steward sign it when the local receives it?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Usually you would fill out the grievance, your steward could help you word it. Then you sign the grievance then the steward would take it to the center manger for him to sign it, and then the steward would forward the completed grievance to the local.

Swanson

My manager where I'm at is a real POS, this is the third time I've caught him messing with my time card going in the computer and changing it. So I'm going to grieve him for the last two times to try to make it stop!I tried talking to him after the first time he told me what I wanted to hear but he didn't do anything.I've never had this happen at any job I've ever had in my life,this is my first time in a union and this is the last place I would expect this kind of crap.

11.19igrad

My manager where I'm at is a real POS, this is the third time I've caught him messing with my time card going in the computer and changing it. So I'm going to grieve him for the last two times to try to make it stop!I tried talking to him after the first time he told me what I wanted to hear but he didn't do anything.I've never had this happen at any job I've ever had in my life,this is my first time in a union and this is the last place I would expect this kind of crap.

"this is the last place I would expect this kind of crap."

dude this is only the beginning. throw all preconceived notions about ups out the window.

if u want a murky work expereince full of potholes and jagged cliffs- stick around!

Inthegame

Stewards name and contact # should be on the union bulletin board. If not, ask other more senior employees.
Might be SOL filing on past infractions as most grievances have a time limits.

All employees should keep a daily record of their working hours.

Miraculously UPS tends to short employees hours, but very seldom overpays.

Swanson

Stewards name and contact # should be on the union bulletin board. If not, ask other more senior employees.
Might be SOL filing on past infractions as most grievances have a time limits.

All employees should keep a daily record of their working hours.

Miraculously UPS tends to short employees hours, but very seldom overpays.
I keep track don't we have 25 working days to file?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

dude this is only the beginning. throw all preconceived notions about ups out the window.

if u want a murky work expereince full of potholes and jagged cliffs- stick around!

You should make a pod cast about how you used to work at ups until your handbrake failed

Swanson

Even Fed Ex didn't pull this when I worked there

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The first thing you do when you get a union job is find out who you need to see if there is a problem, usually it dont involve going to the mangement first