Grills!

over9five

Staff member
grill.jpg

Bought this yesterday at Sams Club. Last time we were camping, 2 of our friends had them, and said they were awesome.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
It is awesome we used the same one for our NASCAR camping trips this year. How much did you pay for it? Just curious how much cheaper it was with the end of season sales and such.

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 153831

Bought this yesterday at Sams Club. Last time we were camping, 2 of our friends had them, and said they were awesome.

I'm assuming it uses one of the little propane tanks. Is it easy to connect. I have a Coleman propane grill that is a pain in the rear to get set up. Also it is just wide enough that the little propane tank tends to fall off the edge of a picnic table.

over9five

Staff member
It is awesome we used the same one for our NASCAR camping trips this year. How much did you pay for it? Just curious how much cheaper it was with the end of season sales and such.
Wasn't on sale, got it for $100. Friends had told us they got it for $90, but we were right there and they had them, so we didn't wait for a sale.

I'm assuming it uses one of the little propane tanks. Is it easy to connect. I have a Coleman propane grill that is a pain in the rear to get set up. Also it is just wide enough that the little propane tank tends to fall off the edge of a picnic table.
It uses the big 25 lb tanks, hose is long enough so the tank will sit on the ground.

oldngray

nowhere special

I have a smaller propane grill I got from UPS back when they gave awards. Throw it in the trunk and good for road trips.