Guess at the new progression rates

Oceanview

so I’m guessig the new 4year progression will look like this

Starting $20.50
12 months $20.75
24 months 21.50
36 months $31.00
48 months top scale

Honestly I have no clue what to expect thanks IBT for keeping us in the dark like an unwanted step child..

Happy Independence Day everyone and all veterans on cafe thank you for your service

Rack em

Made the Podium

Starting $20.50
12 months $20.75
24 months 21.50
36 months $31.00
48 months top scale

Honestly I have no clue what to expect thanks IBT for keeping us in the dark like an unwanted step child..

Happy Independence Day everyone and all veterans on cafe thank you for your service
LOL at a $.25 raise, I'd say more like

Start $20.50
12 months $22.00
24 months $24.00
36 months $27.00
48 months top rate

JustDeliverIt

They should have a percentage based progression.

Year 1: 70% of top rate
Year 2: 75% of top rate
Year 3: 80% of top rate
Year 4: 85% of top rate

Company would still keep progression wages down but it would allow for better starting pay and a higher rate throughout. The big jump at the end is nice but I, personally, would like a higher, more consistent wage. This was one of my ideas that I guess never made it thru.....

ManInBrown

Top rate

What a day when I got to top rate. Went to work on Wednesday making like low 20s. I was on 3 year progression so I don’t remember exact amount. And went to work Thursday making 33. I remember the following Tuesday night I couldn’t sleep waiting for my paycheck to post to make sure I made it to top rate. What a feeling.

brown_trousers

They should negotiate some kind of progression credit in there for part timers. That would address the long progression times.

Something like, 1 year progression credit for every 3 years spent working as a part timer.

panchovilla

Here in Southern California for FT Driver
Start=$21
1st yr=$23
2nd yr=$24
3rd yr=$28.75
4th yr=top rate $41.18 by the end of the contract

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Starting $20.50
12 months $20.75
24 months 21.50
36 months $31.00
48 months top scale

What do you care? Aren't you the guy who is out on WORKMAN'S COMP because you were sceeeeeered in the hood?

barnyard

KTM rider
What do you care? Aren't you the guy who is out on WORKMAN'S COMP because you were sceeeeeered in the hood?

The only people new progression will affect are those that gain seniority after the contract is in effect. Until July 31, we have a working agreement with terms for progression of anyone that makes seniority.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The only people new progression will affect are those that gain seniority after the contract is in effect. Until July 31, we have a working agreement with terms for progression of anyone that makes seniority.

Um, thanks I guess for the info. LOL

Oceanview

They should have a percentage based progression.

Year 1: 70% of top rate
Year 2: 75% of top rate
Year 3: 80% of top rate
Year 4: 85% of top rate

Company would still keep progression wages down but it would allow for better starting pay and a higher rate throughout. The big jump at the end is nice but I, personally, would like a higher, more consistent wage. This was one of my ideas that I guess never made it thru.....

I could live with this type of progression this is fair

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Year 1: minimum wage
Year 2: new minimum wage
Year 3: a goat, some fishing line and a truck bumper
Year4: A new set of uniforms, you still have to buy socks
Year 5: 16 safety bucks and a Chriatmas Turkey
Year 6: Pay to work, voucher for a bankruptcy lawyer consultation
Year 7: Full scale
Year 8: Retire and draw pension because it took 22 years to become a driver to begin with.