Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

wilberforce15

All the responses here are why I don't go to gun shows. Gun owners all want to avoid legal responsibility for their guns, and their behavior reflects it.

wilberforce15

Explain to me a sequence of events where an unintentional discharge is not negligence.
5rnkci.jpg

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Those prop guns have killed others previously. They are potentially deadly tools that always should be taken seriously.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s funny how @wilberforce15 is trying to steer the attention away from Baldwin.
Baldwin shot and killed someone and shot and injured another.
I’m certain in his long, albeit washed up career, he was told how to handle a stage prop (gun).
He killed her, he needs to be held accountable.

wilberforce15

It’s funny how @wilberforce15 is trying to steer the attention away from Baldwin.
Baldwin shot and killed someone and shot and injured another.
I’m certain in his long, albeit washed up career, he was told how to handle a stage prop (gun).
He killed her, he needs to be held accountable.
Away from Baldwin?

I (was) the only one here clearly saying he should be prosecuted.

wilberforce15

That may be true, but you posted a lot about gun shows, everyone’s irresponsibility, your Concealed Carry training……
See, all that noise distracted from your main point.
No, it's only distracting to people who cannot carry a line of thought. I guess that's you.

Baldwin should be prosecuted because ALL negligent discharges should be prosecuted. That's what I was making the case for, and then I encountered the (standard) gun owners that don't like taking responsibility for their weapons.

Try to keep up.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You going with two shots?
No, from what I’ve read, but can’t trust, the victim was shot in the chest and the other in the arm or shoulder.
The bullet must have passed through her which tells me, he was pretty close.
If she was behind a monitor and he just casually fired without aiming for anything, he’s at a minimum negligent.
Maybe he aimed at her ( jokingly) because he didn’t like her and boom…
Time will tell.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No, it's only distracting to people who cannot carry a line of thought. I guess that's you.

Baldwin should be prosecuted because ALL negligent discharges should be prosecuted. That's what I was making the case for, and then I encountered the (standard) gun owners that don't like taking responsibility for their weapons.

Try to keep up.
LOL….so you’re a pathetic loser as well as a Baldwinphile???
Grow up little Karenski.