Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

wilberforce15

, and then I encountered the (standard) gun owners that don't like taking responsibility for their weapons.

I can't reconcile that with you saying you're a concealed carry iinternet. I guess I'm doubting you.
I guess anyone can be anything on the interwebs.
You probably had to google my joke about Mexican carry because you didn't know what it was.

How many negligent discharges have you had?

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess you're another gun owner who doesn't want to take responsibility for his own guns?
Most gun owners DO take responsibility for their actions. You are trying to paint all as guilty without them doing anything wrong. The exceptions are usually woke liberals who are ignorant or just ignore basic rules of gun safety.

wilberforce15

Most gun owners DO take responsibility for their actions. You are trying to paint all as guilty without them doing anything wrong. The exceptions are usually woke liberals who are ignorant or just ignore basic rules of gun safety.
All of them here are trying to argue against taking legal responsibility for negligent discharges.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He’s trying to deflect from Alec Baldwin being an irresponsible killer.
He’s also doing his Richard Jewell impersonation as a bad :censored2:.

wilberforce15

Try again.
You think each one should be investigated on its own merits.

That means you think not all unintentional discharges should be prosecuted.

Because I believe in responsibility, the 'merits' are whether the gun shot someone. Pretty easy to prove.

So....enlighten me. What unintentional discharge situations shouldn't be prosecuted?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Deflect?

I think negligence should be prosecuted the same as an intentional act. lol. We haven't even gone there.
Yes...Deflect.
Look it up if you don't know it's meaning.
This guy is no firearms instructor. He's an anti gun nut.
richard-jewell.jpg

@wilberforce15 EXPERT in weapons and matters such as that....

wilberforce15

The funny thing is that the only thing I'm asking from you guys is to affirm blanket legal responsibility for whatever comes out of your barrel.

That's like point 1 in any real gun course.