Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ferguson-3.jpg

ferguson-4.jpg

hmmm I see a great investment opportunity here , not .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Total BS. She has a personal racial agenda to promote.

She assumes she knows what the officer involved in the shooting was doing while talking to another officer and she couldn't possible know what they were talking about.

I wonder how much she is making for these interviews?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That matches the eyewitness who said Brown was bullrushing the cop because he would probably have his head lowered as he charged. Or it could be a last shot fired as Brown was starting to fall forward on his front side. Some may claim too many shots were fired but the first 4 in the arm didn't stop Brown so the cop still felt threatened. In a high stress situation like that it is very common for the shooter to empty his magazine after he starts shooting and not even be aware of how many rounds he fired. Whether Wilson should have shot at all is still unclear but the autopsy definitely discredited the witnesses who claimed Brown was shot in the back as he was running away. It also shows Brown did not have his arms raised in surrender since they were hit in the front.
What eyewitness said Brown was bullrushing the cop?

oldngray

nowhere special
What eyewitness said Brown was bullrushing the cop?

It matches the cop's statement which was made before any forensic evidence was available to support him. So far none of the evidence has contradicted the cop and while there could be alternate explanations they would have to prove the events occurred differently and not just suggest the possibility to convict Wilson of a crime. I think there was a bullrush witness but I'm not sure about that. Most of the other witnesses that contradicted Wilson's statements have had problems matching the physical evidence. Physical evidence is by far the most reliable vs eyewitnesses. The autopsy paid for by Browns family was inconclusive other that ruling out being shot in the back. It did allow the possibility that Brown was surrendering but also supported Wilson's statement so did not prove anything other than to discredit the witnesses who said Brown was shot in the back. The investigation is still continuing of course but nothing stands out so far to prove anything yet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I thought all the witnesses said he was shot in th he back, or had his arms raised?

You just can't trust racially motivated anti-cop eye witnesses.
So in other words, there are no eyewitnesses that say he bumrushed the cop. All of them say he was surrendering, and so far, the evidence doesn't refute that.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So in other words, there are no eyewitnesses that say he bumrushed the cop. All of them say he was surrendering, and so far, the evidence doesn't refute that.
Are you talking about Ferguson or Fantasyland?

You members of the TROLL PATROL really need to be more specific.

But if he was surrendering, why weren't his hands above his head?

upsgrunt

What makes you think they weren't? Let's see how many times you can dodge this question.

If his hands were above his head, do you think the cop took aim that high, and put numerous shots in that narrow of a target? Police training is center mass, or as close as you can get. I'm fairly positive that he didn't aim high and left just to hit his arm.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If his hands were above his head, do you think the cop took aim that high, and put numerous shots in that narrow of a target? Police training is center mass, or as close as you can get. I'm fairly positive that he didn't aim high and left just to hit his arm.
Yet he hit him twice in the head.... and never hit him at all center mass.

What I find curious is the police chief was saying day one the gun was fired in the car.... still no word on those forensics.

Last edited:

Mack Grant

shot and killed after the assault ended wipes away any thought of this being an "appropriate response". Adrenaline, fear, rage -- none of those are an adequate excuse, especially for an officer.
Hey Monday-morning quarterback do a little research on the number of officers whove lost their lives in the line of duty in the last 5 years.
The criminal thug rips off a store 20 mins later he's dead. Poetic justice if you ask me.