Half....

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't expect older people to understand the difference. But that's big
It's really not, as you will still have to get your mail, open it, read the instructions, obtain your electronic code, dial the phone number or login to the website and enter said code, cast your vote, confirm and disconnect.

The old way was actually simpler.
This way is easier to count and cheaper, but not any easier for the Millennials, sorry.

mikejonesjr

It's really not, as you will still have to get your mail, open it, read the instructions, obtain your electronic code, dial the phone number or login to the website and enter said code, cast your vote, confirm and disconnect.

This way is easier to count and cheaper, but not any easier for the Millennials, sorry.
As I was saying..

542thruNthru

This is true but not entirely.

Many people do not have a mail box right outside their door. Some have to drop it off at a community mail box or other areas. When it's the only piece of mail that you actually mail out you tend to forget to take it.

Total package

We can rebuild him
This is true but not entirely.

Many people do not have a mail box right outside their door. Some have to drop it off at a community mail box or other areas. When it's the only piece of mail that you actually mail out you tend to forget to take it.
I think more people will vote , easier or not, because some of them can't put their damn phones down

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who said it was a "last, best, and final offer" ?

-Bug-
So is this "tentative/handshake agreement", by definition, for purposes of the IBT Constitution verbiage quoted, a "last, best, and final offer"?

@BigUnionGuy ....I'm going to keep asking you, so if you don't know, then please say so.

Thanks

~Bbbl~™
I highlighted the question mark for you in my repeated question?

....but let me rephrase.

What constitutes a "last, best, and final offer"?
Is it as simple as uttering the words, or are there forms that need to be submitted, etc?
Can one or both parties make the declaration?

:funny:

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What constitutes a "last, best, and final offer"?

If you remember in 97, the Union was not satisfied with what the company was offering.

They were basically at an impasse.... and the company said "take it or leave it".

Is it as simple as uttering the words, or are there forms that need to be submitted, etc?

For documentation purposes, I'm sure the company would put it in writing.

Can one or both parties make the declaration?

I don't like trying to answer questions on behalf of the IBT, as I am not their designee

on matters on like this. So.... lets say they are my "opinions" or educated guess.

:peaceful:

-Bug-