Handtruck

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
This was me today when my handtruck came out the back of my truck and smacked me when I opened the rear door. (Mechanic hasn't installed a strap yet in the rear of my new truck)

bgsQj1A.gif

The Driver

I drive.
I've learned to really avoid that handtruck being anywhere near my face, ever. I've had it fly up after it shifts with a heavy package... I've had a few near misses. Never again. They really should teach this in training.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Rig that schiznitt up dude, get a bungee cord, that's what we do in the hood( ups sometimes lol) I feel what your saying though. Them handtrucks can be deadly lol.

BrownTexas

How about when the blade is slightly bent in the way that if you set a box down on it,with you face near it, and it smacks you in the head?!?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Why do you put it in the back of the truck?
In the morning the front of my truck is often bulked out and for the first half of my day I'm delivering from the back of my truck at skyscrapers.

I have my load rigged so that PAL/PAS doesn't follow the logical 1000-8000 sequence. Instead it puts the first half of the day in the 6000, 8000, RDL and RDR to make my life easier, then second half of the day I use the rest of the shelves and move my handtruck back to the front strap location.

wayfair

swollen member
In the morning the front of my truck is often bulked out and for the first half of my day I'm delivering from the back of my truck at skyscrapers.

I have my load rigged so that PAL/PAS doesn't follow the logical 1000-8000 sequence. Instead it puts the first half of the day in the 6000, 8000, RDL and RDR to make my life easier, then second half of the day I use the rest of the shelves and move my handtruck back to the front strap location.
so you have a backwards load. Driver next to me has a backwards load, and sometimes get sheet in the wrong truck, loaded backwards