Happy Vacation

bacha29

Sniper you may believe that law enforcement and politicians do not mix but yet you're trying to become one. In addition sir law enforcement and politicians do mix and will always mix in one key area. Law enforcement has and will always remain under.......CIVILIAN CONTROL.

Sniper

I agree with you 100% but when the politician's change the "rules" someone needs to call them out.... hence my senate campaign....

It's all good. I still love my job most days.... especially until 19 July when I go back to the truck. Attitude is everything.

bacha29

If the rules in your opinion have been changed in a matter that is a flat out violation or raises constitutional questions you don't go around huffing and puffing, you launch a formal constitutional challenge. Money talks and BS walks. If you can't raise the money to launch that challenge it's probably because qualified legal opinions believe that you don't have a case.

Sniper

I refused to sue. The sheriff has sued the taxpayers twice now. I will bring the constitutional question to the voters since I'm "qualified" to run for state senate. Too late to help Mr Elliott from Winchester.... I often wonder how his life has turned out. Mine is great..... single and loving it. Have a great weekend, Happy 4th and I will see you 19 July when I'm off stay cation.
IMG_8499.JPG

bacha29

Your road sign picturing a knife is a clear admission on your part that rule of law will not apply as it pertains your performance and behavior while in office if elected. Furthermore it will raise clear and legitimate questions concerning your emotional stability and therefore your fitness to serve. You will no doubt garner 100% of the political extremist vote, you know the government conspiracy theorists whose entire income is derived from government entitlement programs. Then again if you were to combine that voting block with the KKK voting block both quite large in your district you would have a political majority and would win. A sound strategy indeed.

vantexan

Your road sign picturing a knife is a clear admission on your part that rule of law will not apply as it pertains your performance and behavior while in office if elected. Furthermore it will raise clear and legitimate questions concerning your emotional stability and therefore your fitness to serve. You will no doubt garner 100% of the political extremist vote, you know the government conspiracy theorists whose entire income is derived from government entitlement programs. Then again if you were to combine that voting block with the KKK voting block both quite large in your district you would have a political majority and would win. A sound strategy indeed.
What are you smoking? Is Dano flying around you in a black helicopter?

bacha29

No, just commending the candidate on his unique and somewhat innovative campaign strategy , embracing rule of force rather than rule of law as graphically demonstrated by his campaign banner.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
just curious - why the depiction of a survival knife? What's behind the thinking here?

If I ever run for sheriff, I'm going to have a mushroom cloud on my posters.

Sniper

The KaBar represents cutting the budget and my USMC heritage. The sheriff has sued us again for an additional 8.8 million dollars above and beyond the normal 18 million he has been given. The chief deputy is married to the 3rd in command, their son works there so that one family all has county cars, fuel, uniforms and is doing quite well off the taxpayers. If we cut the administration folks there would be plenty of money to hire deputies. But we have horses, motorcycles, boats and very few deputies on the road.

There you go again playing the race card... sad.
DSC06799.JPG

This pic was from 2 years ago when I was taken of the ballot. Adapt, improvise and overcome....if nothing else have fun while your doing it.

They liked my banner so much it got stolen in the last two days... I guess I'm stepping on someones toes a little.... We even have a tv show... Southern Justice but you don't hear a word about the lawsuits on that.... all good... have a great weekend and happy July 4th.... gonna chill by the pool.

bacha29

How can you be taken "of" of ballot? By the way in my state driving around with a bunch of little kids in the open truck bed would not only get you pulled off the road but along with it would come a nice big fine.

oldngray

nowhere special
The KaBar represents cutting the budget and my USMC heritage. The sheriff has sued us again for an additional 8.8 million dollars above and beyond the normal 18 million he has been given. The chief deputy is married to the 3rd in command, their son works there so that one family all has county cars, fuel, uniforms and is doing quite well off the taxpayers. If we cut the administration folks there would be plenty of money to hire deputies. But we have horses, motorcycles, boats and very few deputies on the road.

There you go again playing the race card... sad. View attachment 86727

This pic was from 2 years ago when I was taken of the ballot. Adapt, improvise and overcome....if nothing else have fun while your doing it.

They liked my banner so much it got stolen in the last two days... I guess I'm stepping on someones toes a little.... We even have a tv show... Southern Justice but you don't hear a word about the lawsuits on that.... all good... have a great weekend and happy July 4th.... gonna chill by the pool.
picdump_1246_25.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

There you go again playing the race card... sad. View attachment 86727

Real Americans don't drive Japanese trucks, even if they are assembled in America. Sorry, Sniper...you're disqualified.

bacha29

It's ok Mr. Fedex. Sniper is a faithful follower of Brother John Birch, belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church and has the stars and bars nailed up alongside his garage..................And he's also one of the founding members of Hypocrites Anonymous. Along with having been commencement speaker at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy and this summer will mark the dedication of Sniper Hall, the new waterboarding , excuse me I mean "enhanced interrogation" center being dedicated in his honor.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's ok Mr. Fedex. Sniper is a faithful follower of Brother John Birch, belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church and has the stars and bars nailed up alongside his garage..................And he's also one of the founding members of Hypocrites Anonymous. Along with having been commencement speaker at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy and this summer will mark the dedication of Sniper hall, the new waterboarding , excuse me I mean "enhanced interrogation" center being dedicated in his honor.

I like Sniper. Even though I couldn't possibly disagree with his politics more he is what he is. And even though that's kind of scary, he means well and seems to be a decent person. That said, this brand of politics tells me all I need to know about the way the Right Wing thinks and acts.

You probably already know this but the BZ is a term Fred ripped-off from the USMC, and once a Marine, always a Marine. in fact, when one of Fred's screwed-up kids ( I think it was Cannon...no lie) was about to go to jail, Smith wanted him to become a Marine so he could get his life together. I have a brother who is a former Marine, and although he has his :censored2: together now, being a Marine wasn't exactly rocket science or enlightening. Thankfully, he has returned to normalcy, and is free of the mind control.

FedEx is a perfect fit for a Semper Fi person who still loves the Corps.

vantexan

It's ok Mr. Fedex. Sniper is a faithful follower of Brother John Birch, belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church and has the stars and bars nailed up alongside his garage..................And he's also one of the founding members of Hypocrites Anonymous. Along with having been commencement speaker at the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy and this summer will mark the dedication of Sniper hall, the new waterboarding , excuse me I mean "enhanced interrogation" center being dedicated in his honor.
Do you like the U.S. Bacha29? Seems pertinent considering the holiday.

bacha29

Well VanT since you have plainly stated your plans not to stay in the country what difference does it make how I about this country ?

Sniper

At least I'm not "shill" or Uncle Fred went to a whole lot of trouble giving me a good cover.:euro:

Those are my grandsons. My son in law is in the Army and I have no say how their hair is cut.

Kids are great but there is nothing in this world like grandchildren. I am blessed to have four. I started early (no it wasn't with my cousin)

I am much more a libertarian than I am a tea party dude. Most Republicans are RINO's and waste just as much tax dollars as the democrats do, case in point the Sheriff in the county..lol

Both of my Toyota's were built/assembled here. I had ONE Detroit product in my life, my first one and last one. I really like the 54.5 mpg my Prius gets..(see I do have a little green liberal in me). Saves me green at the gas pump.

We can agree to disagree, that's what makes America great. At least we don't get shot for expressing our different opinions.

Don't have to worry about the KaBar banner. It "vanished" the other night. I guess the storm carried it away and cut the zip ties as well. I should have used my 2nd Amendment right to protect my first Amendment right of free speech. I guess it was a little awkward to have that sign at Hwy 75 and 126...might have shown up on Southern Injustice.

The stakes will stay in the ground until election day. I'm just hanging on to the shop until medical makes it's way to 10-E-C. There will be much more money in "medicine" than in AR's and AK's. My kids are stationed in Colorado and I have seen how much green there is to be made in the business.

After all it's Tennessee's number 2 cash crop, we are just missing out on the revenue. I will give the President credit on that one. We have more serious problems in the country that spending millions fighting a weed.

Have a safe and happy Independence day.... be careful when you blow stuff up.

I'm already bored and have 2 more weeks of stay cation.
DSC01373.JPG