Harrassment

KingClark

Unloader bulk
What can I do about a supervisor harassing me? She yells at most of the employees at our PD, demeaning us, just makes me feel like crap when I go into work.

All suggestions are welcomed

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What can I do about a supervisor harassing me? She yells at most of the employees at our PD, demeaning us, just makes me feel like crap when I go into work.

Every time she yells, work slower (in Teamster talk, this means work “safer”). Sometimes supervisors, especially part time ones, will continue to feed their ego if you allow them to. Don’t forget, they are more stressed than you, with no union protection.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stop sucking on your mom's titty when you get off work.
Scientific fact that breast feeding too long thins your skin and leads to hurt feelings

Box Ox

File on her for harassment every :censored2:ing day. You're a Teamster, not some helpless :censored2: that has to stand there and take :censored2: from some miserable supervisor.