Hazard pay petition

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There’s not a Target distribution center in every town either. Maybe they’re so scared to open up another because all the FedEx Ground drivers are so happy and being paid embarrassingly high salaries and therefore no one will apply and poor Target might go belly up.

Oh the horror!

Those Ground routes run every day and there are better jobs out there. Why aren't Ground guys leaving in droves to get them?

It will be fine

I trust millions of people filing for unemployment and they not taking employer over employee word on it.
They’ve been laid off. “I’m scared so I’m not going to my job” is not enough to get unemployment. You probably shouldn’t publicly advocate for people to abandon their jobs when we are heading towards a massive recession.

I am FedEx

Dude seems like he’s advocating that drivers should stop working lol. Everyone that’s able to work should continue to work as normal. Is it going to kill you if you gasp... might have to buy a 1$ bottle of sanitizer on your own?

Working4the1%

They’ve been laid off. “I’m scared so I’m not going to my job” is not enough to get unemployment. You probably shouldn’t publicly advocate for people to abandon their jobs when we are heading towards a massive recession.
Do you promise not to lay anyone off...Answer is NO..so collect now and later after version 4......simple math

Working4the1%

Sen. Lindsey Graham threatens to derail coronavirus economic aid bill over boosted unemployment benefits, calling it 'Bernie Sanders on steroids'The bill would add $600 per week onto a jobless person's benefits for up to four months. It includes provisions expanding the safety net for gig workers and freelancers, who have taken fierce hits in the economic fallout resulting from the coronavirus. A ground contractors worst nightmare..contractor scam is in trouble

It will be fine

Sen. Lindsey Graham threatens to derail coronavirus economic aid bill over boosted unemployment benefits, calling it 'Bernie Sanders on steroids'The bill would add $600 per week onto a jobless person's benefits for up to four months. It includes provisions expanding the safety net for gig workers and freelancers, who have taken fierce hits in the economic fallout resulting from the coronavirus. A ground contractors worst nightmare..contractor scam is in trouble
You shouldn’t spread misinformation. People might read this, quit their jobs and be unable to collect unemployment. It’s very irresponsible for someone that pretends to care about the working man.

Working4the1%

You shouldn’t spread misinformation. People might read this, quit their jobs and be unable to collect unemployment. It’s very irresponsible for someone that pretends to care about the working man.
You sound like a Contractor concerned that your Low wage pay is in trouble.Lindsey Graham shares your concern