Hazzard pay

Socrates

I wanna say something but I’m lost.

Possibly condense your points or ideas. Allow some of the fluff to filter out. After while the starters will roll through.
Read out loud in my overly enunciated UPS HazMat Video Voice, those 3 paragraphs take less than 90 seconds. With a Normal Human-level IQ (mid-90s), it would take about 60 seconds to read. Everything is properly punctuated, and in 3 paragraphs (you can even skip the 3rd). You have basically an infinite amount of time to read, re-read, and respond, while reading again, and taking as long as you need. This isn't like a YouTube live chat, with messages scrolling by and disappearing. You have literally all the time you need. But you are saying you can't stop and concentrate for less than 90 seconds - and you instead, want me to become another Meme Commentator. Won't do it. Sorry.

I am precise because being right requires precision. And I like to be right. From time to time, others put me in my place, just not very often - not because I haven't left openings, but because people won't seize them and slay the dragon. Alas, boredom is the price I pay for not playing with my food before eating it.

giphy.gif

cachmeifucan

Lol .. That dude the biggest troll ,like nothing useful ever comes out his comments .
Nice to meet you Nino brown I'm a 22.3 out of cach 24 years almost. A 710 driver
Read out loud in my overly enunciated UPS HazMat Video Voice, those 3 paragraphs take less than 90 seconds. With a Normal Human-level IQ (mid-90s), it would take about 60 seconds to read. Everything is properly punctuated, and in 3 paragraphs (you can even skip the 3rd). You have basically an infinite amount of time to read, re-read, and respond, while reading again, and taking as long as you need. This isn't like a YouTube live chat, with messages scrolling by and disappearing. You have literally all the time you need. But you are saying you can't stop and concentrate for less than 90 seconds - and you instead, want me to become another Meme Commentator. Won't do it. Sorry.

I am precise because being right requires precision. And I like to be right. From time to time, others put me in my place, just not very often - not because I haven't left openings, but because people won't seize them and slay the dragon. Alas, boredom is the price I pay for not playing with my food before eating it.

View attachment 290012
I loved bill and Ted excellent adventure. 69 dude. I'm always wrong on here. I still don't care

Over70irregs

I am precise because being right requires precision. And I like to be right. From time to time, others put me in my place, just not very often - not because I haven't left openings, but because people won't seize them and slay the dragon. Alas, boredom is the price I pay for not playing with
View attachment 290012
You practice these lines in a mirror eh?

cachmeifucan

Let's figure out hazard pay cost approximately. So around I'd say 350, 000 employees excluding full time supervisors and above in management. But let's just say they gave 2 dollars a hour times 25 hours for part time. So it would be approximately 5 million per week per every 100,000 pt employees and 8 million per 100,000 full-time employees per week. Not sure the break down of pt vs full time employee's. But I would say it's a drop in the bucket. Considering they got huge corporate tax cut for years to come. And the fact gas prices are all time low and ups hasn't shut down.