hello brothers

trouble maker

hi all,
New here to the brown cafe. I am a pkg car driver from upstate NY. Over 23 years in, with 7yrs & 9 monts to go. Have been around the block many times with managements BS. Funny how UPS is the same all over the country with the way they try to push our buttons. I have so much to say on a whole bunch of topics, but for now I just thought I would say hello for now.

Raw

Raw Member
hi all,
New here to the brown cafe. I am a pkg car driver from upstate NY. Over 23 years in, with 7yrs & 9 monts to go. Have been around the block many times with managements BS. Funny how UPS is the same all over the country with the way they try to push our buttons. I have so much to say on a whole bunch of topics, but for now I just thought I would say hello for now.
Hi trouble maker and welcome!

DS

Fenderbender
Good to have you aboard TM...I bet you have a story or two.
As far as your name goes,I bet you're exaggerating ,a trouble
maker seldom lasts 23 years.

tieguy

Banned
Welcome . Just so you know its not all union brothers. We do have some management folks here spewing their BS. Also a lot of retirees. Pretty diverse group that tries to hold to a ups brotherhood as much as possible. :thumbup1:

trouble maker

Good to have you aboard TM...I bet you have a story or two.
As far as your name goes,I bet you're exaggerating ,a trouble
maker seldom lasts 23 years.
ds, I am known to call the sup's out and stand up for the people in my building when I feel we're getting screwed. On the other hand, I do my job, and I do it well enough that I get left alone.:mad::thumbup1:

happyboy

Hello and welcome brother, I was born in Upstate nice to have you here. I don't post very often but i like to come and lurk around. I tell my co workers about this site But i don't think any of them Post.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
TM, glad you joined. We are a pretty diverse group and generally get along well. A new opinion is always welcome. And since Tie didn't come out and say it, he is one of those 'bs spewing management types'. :wink2: Watch out for him. LOL

LiL"Comet"

Hello Trouble!!!:bigsmile2: ooh just seen your reply Over 95 it is a year old?? Hope you've enjoyed BC for the past year in that case.