Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

You're my favorite white boi homie.

View attachment 307767
247a96f70f (1).jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Seattle Antifa group arrested in Kenosha with riot gear, controlled substances

Members of Riot Kitchen 206, "a no charge kitchen serving protestors, activists, movements and those in need in Seattle WA" have been arrested by authorities in Kenosha, Wisconsin after police suspected that they were "…preparing for criminal activity related to the civil unrest."

Kenosha police released a statement following the arrests that acting on a tip, they had surveilled the vehicles with out of state plates fuelling gas cans. The vehicles contained gas masks, helmets, protective vests, illegal fireworks, and suspected controlled substances.
Take the whole group of them to the nearest tree and hang them. They are all worthless POS.

newfie

you guys sound so angry. I just want to go back to my hippie days. smoke some dope and :censored2: something.

All this nonsense now adays gets me wanting to park up on a fifth floor somewhere with a 15 or 50 and remove a few antifa's . Especially now that i find out i have a high probability of taking out a pedophile or wife beater.

maybe its better that the police are standing down. many of us ex military types know how to thin a herd

Box Ox

From CNN:

Why Democrats are worried about Kenosha

"Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump both recognize the potential political fallouts if protests in the wake of the Jacob Blake shooting are seen as peaceful or as violent. Biden benefits if they are seen as the former, while Trump is helped if they are seen as the latter.

Following the killing of George Floyd at the hands of the police in late May, support for Biden against Trump spiked nationwide. His lead went from 6 points in May to double-digits in June. This occurred as peaceful protests dominated the news, race relations jumped in importance in the voters' minds and support for the Black Lives Matter movement rose to a majority.

But as the summer has gone on, Biden's lead has ebbed. His advantage is down to around 8 points nationally and less in the states he likely needs to take if he wants to win the electoral college."