Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

Serf

7B74330E-9CED-436B-A96C-BA2043480B01.jpeg

Serf

No he's your president. That :censored2: will be gone in 2021.
I would say prob not. But a small chance does present itself if they wait weeks to sort thru absent tee ballots and mail in stuff. What I’ve said numerous times before; if you don’t like Trump, wait until what comes next. It will be worse.

El Correcto

god is dead
LNB stated at about 6AM she was woken up by the father of her children, Jacob Blake, herein known as the defendant, standing over her saying, “I want my :censored2:.” As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”

LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
LNB stated at about 6AM she was woken up by the father of her children, Jacob Blake, herein known as the defendant, standing over her saying, “I want my :censored2:.” As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”

LOL

No wonder Joe Biden is sympathetic with this thug, they're in the finger bang rape club together.

#justicefortarareade