Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
WATCH – DC BLM Terrorist: ‘Put Police in Graves, Burn The White House Down, Take it to Senators… Burn Them Down’

Black Lives Matter terrorists gathered again on Saturday night in Washington, D.C., this time uniting around the call to “put police in the :censored2:ing grave,” and “burn the :censored2:ing White House down,” shocking videos reveal.

Speaking at Mayor Muriel Bowser’s Black Lives Matter (BLM) Plaza – which has shuttered local businesses and created a street full of illegal activity – one speaker shouted to cheers and applause:

“I’m at the point where I’m ready to put these police in the :censored2:ing grave. I’m at the point where I wanna burn the :censored2:ing White House down.”

The speaker went on while the crowd egged him on:

“I wanna take it to the Senators,” he said, in a chilling statement coming just one day after Senator Rand Paul and his wife were attacked in the street outside the White House.

“I wanna take it to the Congress,” he continued.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
As in the movie "A Wonderful Life": "Every time an bell rings an angel gets his wings"..

"Ever time an BLM promoter speaks Trumps gets another Vote"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As in the movie "A Wonderful Life": "Every time an bell rings an angel gets his wings"..

"Ever time an BLM promoter speaks Trumps gets another Vote"
I support the effort to curtail Police unjustified stops and targeting of people for no real reason.
However, the BLM leadership and some members are anti-American Marxists and some are thug-like criminals.

oldngray

nowhere special
396e352.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Article says President Trump plans to visit Tuesday.
From the article:
Evers wrote to Trump on Sunday, urging the president to reconsider his plans to visit Kenosha.
“I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” Evers wrote.

What a POS

floridays

Article says President Trump plans to visit Tuesday.
From the article:
Evers wrote to Trump on Sunday, urging the president to reconsider his plans to visit Kenosha.
“I, along with other community leaders who have reached out, are concerned about what your presence will mean for Kenosha and our state. I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing. I am concerned your presence will only delay our work to overcome division and move forward together,” Evers wrote.

What a POS
The residents do have the final say on Nov. 3, Nov. 8, for democrat marxist. :rolleyes: :thumbup1:

El Correcto

god is dead
WATCH – DC BLM Terrorist: ‘Put Police in Graves, Burn The White House Down, Take it to Senators… Burn Them Down’

Black Lives Matter terrorists gathered again on Saturday night in Washington, D.C., this time uniting around the call to “put police in the :censored2:ing grave,” and “burn the :censored2:ing White House down,” shocking videos reveal.

Speaking at Mayor Muriel Bowser’s Black Lives Matter (BLM) Plaza – which has shuttered local businesses and created a street full of illegal activity – one speaker shouted to cheers and applause:

“I’m at the point where I’m ready to put these police in the :censored2:ing grave. I’m at the point where I wanna burn the :censored2:ing White House down.”

The speaker went on while the crowd egged him on:

“I wanna take it to the Senators,” he said, in a chilling statement coming just one day after Senator Rand Paul and his wife were attacked in the street outside the White House.

“I wanna take it to the Congress,” he continued.
Please do.