Hello Wisconsin! Here we go again!

El Correcto

god is dead
Imagine getting your business burn down because some rapey abuser went to his ex’s house to abuser her some more, steal her car and then tried to commit suicide by cop when they showed up.

Truly disgusting.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
3EC733B1-1B5B-42EF-BB78-D401A713675A.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
LNB stated at about 6AM she was woken up by the father of her children, Jacob Blake, herein known as the defendant, standing over her saying, “I want my :censored2:.” As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”

LOL
Fake news. It was a peaceful B&E and finger sniff!

vantexan

Hell thats not even a good workout for a muslim extremist on a high school JV team.
When are you going to get that killing 168 in an American city by a right wing domestic terrorist many years ago is much, much worse than the thousands killed annually by Muslim terrorists overseas, including hundreds of thousands killed by ISIS in the most brutal ways imaginable? The ones killed by Muslims probably deserved it because they're Christians and Jews. And how dare you seek to contain the Muslims to the point they have to resort to killing each other! We're now forced to get out in the street and riot and loot and murder because YOU won't allow the Muslims to do it for us! See what you've done?

newfie

When are you going to get that killing 168 in an American city by a right wing domestic terrorist many years ago is much, much worse than the thousands killed annually by Muslim terrorists overseas, including hundreds of thousands killed by ISIS in the most brutal ways imaginable? The ones killed by Muslims probably deserved it because they're Christians and Jews. And how dare you seek to contain the Muslims to the point they have to resort to killing each other! We're now forced to get out in the street and riot and loot and murder because YOU won't allow the Muslims to do it for us! See what you've done?

I'm sorry that new math is really kicking my but.

Two right-wing morons from Missouri drove to Kenosha, WI. 40 yo Mike Karmo and 33 yo Cody Smith are part of the 417 Second Amendment militia. They both are not allowed to own guns because of previous criminal activity. Militias are gangs and always have convicted criminals in them! These two dope were going to Kenosha to loot and shoot people up! This is happening nationwide! Right wing dopes are the looters! Armed men arrested after traveling from Missouri to Kenosha to 'see for themselves,' FBI says

Two right-wing morons from Missouri drove to Kenosha, WI. 40 yo Mike Karmo and 33 yo Cody Smith are part of the 417 Second Amendment militia. They both are not allowed to own guns because of previous criminal activity. Militias are gangs and always have convicted criminals in them! These two dope were going to Kenosha to loot and shoot people up! This is happening nationwide! Right wing dopes are the looters! Armed men arrested after traveling from Missouri to Kenosha to 'see for themselves,' FBI says
Do not under estimate the abilities of right wing militias. Just because a couple of hillbillies got caught, there are hundreds that do not get caught until cities are burning and dead Police Officers are laying on the streets.