Here`s the card to sign to fix your Central States and Teamsters issue !

Cole

LOL, I was only picking on him about that. It's easy to have a typo on the computer, and some people are not that good at spelling and excel in other areas.

Like one of my younger brothers, he can whiz right through calculous, or physics, Algebra etc...but can barley spell his own name. I am the opposite.:laugh:

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE
LOL, I was only picking on him about that. It's easy to have a typo on the computer, and some people are not that good at spelling and excel in other areas.

Like one of my younger brothers, he can whiz right through calculous, or physics, Algebra etc...but can barley spell his own name. I am the opposite.:laugh:
Cole now thats impressive ! :lol: Have a great weekend - looks like rain here for 2 days in paradise.

Cole

I heard there was a Tropical Storm brewing off the Fla coast, hopefully it will just produce the rain needed there and Ga, and alot of the East Coast.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE
I heard there was a Tropical Storm brewing off the Fla coast, hopefully it will just produce the rain needed there and Ga, and alot of the East Coast.
I drove last night half way to Jacksonville,Fla and it poured all the way up and all the way back. Dumping unbelievable amount of water. Many a wreck to being Friday night - maybe hooch induced ? I heard it help put some fires out and it was up most of the east side of Florida and Georgia. Expecting a tidal surge on west coast. One plus was no bugs on the windows last night :wink: Time for bed geeeesh !

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"When life throws you crabs....Make crabcakes!" Please pass the tartar & cocktail sauce.

Moreluck, its mustard you put on crab cakes, I thought you of all people would know that! My wife was born near Baltimore, sometimes we will go up Dundalk and visit. There ain't nothing like steamed blue crabs out of the Chesapeake Bay, we can't get them down here.:chef:

Now what was this thread about???

FreightKicker

FreightKicker
BROWNDAWG

APWA

I guess I'm a ScAb as well! :)
APWA is the way to go...

Go head bro...sign it. You will be glad you did!
Come on over before that ship sinks!

APWA