Herman Cain 9-9-9 disaster plan

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, it's been 20 years since we have the GST here, and today, I even failed....

Went to Safeway to pick up my $500 watch I won, and also bought a Deli entree (pre packaged - just needs to be heated up in the microwave).
Was $4.99, so took a $5.00 bill out of my pocket, plus another 3 pennys to make up the tax....

I was fooled, no tax - since that item is not a "ready to eat" item.
So, just had to pay $4.99 - no tax.

Now, if that would have been a left-over grilled BBQ chicken, late in the evening, and would have been cold by now, and needed to be re-heated, I still would have paid the 5% tax.

That's how complicated it gets here.

But your Herman Cain has that all figured out : Tax everything, food included, cold, hot, raw veggies, no matter what - tax it all !
It's different all over.......In Utah, food in the grocery store was taxed.....In CA. it's not. Unless you hear that Cain got elected president, there won't be any 9-9-9 plan (which I've told you several time already).
Candidate Obama threw out all kinds of crap promises and he hasn't done any of it.

Wait for a year and then we'll see if we even need to discuss 9-9-9.

klein

Für Meno :)
It's different all over.......In Utah, food in the grocery store was taxed.....In CA. it's not. Unless you hear that Cain got elected president, there won't be any 9-9-9 plan (which I've told you several time already).
Candidate Obama threw out all kinds of crap promises and he hasn't done any of it.

Wait for a year and then we'll see if we even need to discuss 9-9-9.

As long as Cain brings it up almost daily, 9-9-9 is a topic that won't go away, anytime soon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
8 ???? There will only be 4 or less left by the time the next debate occurs.
Question marks after 8 ??
Rick Perry
Michelle Bachman
Mitt Romney
John Huntsman
Newt
Ron Paul
Rick Santorum
Herman Cain
Gary Johnson (N.Mex.)

It's actually 9.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Excellent vid Moreluck. I wonder what our Liberal BC members will have to say...will they disagree or will they be silent...hmmmmm.

wkmac

Whether you want to call me liberal or not is up to you, I hate America so there you go but the influence of Eugenics and progressive ideals is not lost on some small quarter of the African American community. Crack is also not lost on the fact that it's largely a gov't created problem as documented by Gary Webb and his Dark Alliance and thanks to the infamous "Freeway Ricky."

But then on the flipside of Sharpton and the other race-a-preneurs are the likes of Cain and his Cainites who represent another side of oppression all the same but masked behind limited gov't/free market rhetoric designed to hook in the most gullible with it's simplified sound bite plans. The latest being the Whine-Whine-Whine plan so popular among the booboisie.

BTW: Mitt and Hermie seem to have a problem.

And if Hermie wants the OWS "bums" to get a job, why has he not stepped up like Reason magazine and man up with some plans beyond the Whine-Whine-Whine idea that is starting to loose steam as real economists are finding the cracks in it. Come On Hermie, man up instead of doing your "Step-n-Fetch-it" routine for the very oligarchs who control "dem" racebaiters you want to talk about. Save the Sunday morning preacher routine for someone else. Seems to me Hermie you and your race-a-preneur friends both work for the same man and the part of the black community that does dare speak out get's slammed for doing so.

Whether you want to call me liberal or not is up to you, I hate America so there you go but the influence of Eugenics and progressive ideals is not lost on some small quarter of the African American community. Crack is also not lost on the fact that it's largely a gov't created problem as documented by Gary Webb and his Dark Alliance and thanks to the infamous "Freeway Ricky."

But then on the flipside of Sharpton and the other race-a-preneurs are the likes of Cain and his Cainites who represent another side of oppression all the same but masked behind limited gov't/free market rhetoric designed to hook in the most gullible with it's simplified sound bite plans. The latest being the Whine-Whine-Whine plan so popular among the booboisie.

And if Hermie wants the OWS "bums" to get a job, why has he not stepped up like Reason magazine and man up with some plans beyond the Whine-Whine-Whine idea that is starting to loose steam as real economists are finding the cracks in it. Come On Hermie, man up instead of doing your "Step-n-Fetch-it" routine for the very oligarchs who control "dem" racebaiters you want to talk about. Save the Sunday morning preacher routine for someone else. Seems to me Hermie you and your race-a-preneur friends both work for the same man and the part of the black community that does dare speak out get's slammed for doing so.
This is a serious question and not a "love it or leave it" chest thumping statement.

If you hate America so much, why do you live here? It's not like you would not be allowed to leave is it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I feel nervous about Herman Cain going to Detroit tomorrow to speak. He's going to explain further his 9-9-9 plan and he's going to be talking about "right to work" and such.

That's like being in the middle of Motown and shouting 'Lonely Teardrops' was a ferret song and the Supremes can't carry a tune !!!

Trumka was already commenting like the bruiser tough thug that he plays and so was the teamster guy.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I feel nervous about Herman Cain going to Detroit tomorrow to speak. He's going to explain further his 9-9-9 plan and he's going to be talking about "right to work" and such.

That's like being in the middle of Motown and shouting 'Lonely Teardrops' was a ferret song and the Supremes can't carry a tune !!!

Trumka was already commenting like the bruiser tough thug that he plays and so was the teamster guy.
do not worry More. I heard him on the radio, and he was further explaining the details, that everyone, including me wants to know. How the poor will be reimbursed, so they will not pay an unfair brunt of the burden, just as they are now.
Just as in the fair tax, they will get their tax refunded up to a certain income. He just doesnt let all the details out at once, thats all. Motwon will love him. A professionial successful person, who is always positive. Always laughing, always able to carry on a conversation. He will be fine.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

You know what, I am shocked, and that takes alot. I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts, and appreciated your views. Tonight that changed. How can you hate the country you live in? And have obviously prospered in. I dont think you are writing from some dark dismal basement. How can you hate America?
You can hate your leadership, your current or past president, you government, but how can you hate your country. . I dont get it. I really guess I wont read your answer, since I am so offended by this post.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You know what, I am shocked, and that takes alot. I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts, and appreciated your views. Tonight that changed. How can you hate the country you live in? And have obviously prospered in. I dont think you are writing from some dark dismal basement. How can you hate America?
You can hate your leadership, your current or past president, you government, but how can you hate your country. . I dont get it. I really guess I wont read your answer, since I am so offended by this post.
C'mon Tooner, you know better than to take everything that mac says literally....

wkmac

C'mon Tooner, you know better than to take everything that mac says literally....

Jones,

I guess some people here don't read threads in other forums to understand a rhetorical absurdity to an absurd assertion. Maybe Brett will man up but I doubt it!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well I was a little shocked as wkmac did not seem to be one who would hate this country. So Im glad I was misunderstanding what he said. I guess I missed something. I dont read everything, always.

Last edited: