Hey Carole--How is that Bigger not Better workin for ya?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That is something they in management should focus on. Why are loads perpetually arriving late?
arriving late? hell no. They run all the unload chimps for 3.75 hours, finish by 8:00 and tell the preloaders on the recieving end to get reamed. Drivers still leave at 9:30 and I still get my overtime.

arriving late? hell no. They run all the unload chimps for 3.75 hours, finish by 8:00 and tell the preloaders on the recieving end to get reamed. Drivers still leave at 9:30 and I still get my overtime.
Have to get the PT off the clock because we are paying you so much. Let the drivers deal with it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yep. Last few PCMs have been oh poor us. Gonna go broke paying you guys so much. Had to cut HR. Had to cut IE. management is next to be cut. You guys have to pick it up.

Give me a *ing break. Like they didnā€™t just run us all into the ground the last year making record profits.

Carol said she was gonna do more with less
She wasnā€™t :censored2: around

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The problem is that you're interpreting "Better" to be Better in terms of efficiency, safety, morale, profits, etc....

"Better" MAY mean it is more of what Jeff Bezos said UPS needed to become (better market cap, better D/E, better network that suits AMZN, etc) before he would consider a "merger".... The term "merger" is always more palatable than "takeover"...

"Not Bigger" just means less Teamsters...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You guys just don't know what is wildly important. Keep working late so we can get by and make record profits and maybe we can right all the wrongs committed by the old devil people that currently run this racial hellhole.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Preload is horrible , LEAVING AT 9:30 then running straight air lol.
šŸ§”āœŠ

Straight air, half of which is late, then bulk stops and or residential bulk. Start actually working on the route by maybe 11 and try to decode the way the route is all scrambled to s* in the diad.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Straight air, half of which is late, then bulk stops and or residential bulk. Start actually working on the route by maybe 11 and try to decode the way the route is all scrambled to s* in the diad.
Oh no. Have to follow the solution. Cant go over miles lol

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You guys just don't know what is wildly important. Keep working late so we can get by and make record profits and maybe we can right all the wrongs committed by the old devil people that currently run this racial hellhole.
"Who's a Kaffir?"

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The problem is that you're interpreting "Better" to be Better in terms of efficiency, safety, morale, profits, etc....

"Better" MAY mean it is more of what Jeff Bezos said UPS needed to become (better market cap, better D/E, better network that suits AMZN, etc) before he would consider a "merger".... The term "merger" is always more palatable than "takeover"...

"Not Bigger" just means less Teamsters...
Bezos has his own union problems right now.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The fact here is, many UPS customers want nothing to do with Amazon. It would be a bad purchase and a Biden administration probably wouldn't approve it. Anti trust issues would be real.
The delusions here are:
a.) "Many" UPS customers want a low cost purchase, convenience in obtaining it and a reasonable delivery date - AMZN is a 3rd party seller;
b.) Purchasing equipment, routes, essentials, etc. (that are in good condition) is usually "good" in terms of starting from scratch;
c.) You Beloved Leader will approve anything if the right "group" pressures him in the slightest way (not to mention its the FTC and DOJ that presides over such activities);
d.) "Anti-trust"?? Which Act would create the issues you state are "real"?? Clayton? HSR?? You probably don't know, but AMZN has already defended their 3rd party position. How do you think they could create ground/air/space/etc. companies

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The delusions here are:
a.) "Many" UPS customers want a low cost purchase, convenience in obtaining it and a reasonable delivery date - AMZN is a 3rd party seller;
b.) Purchasing equipment, routes, essentials, etc. (that are in good condition) is usually "good" in terms of starting from scratch;
c.) You Beloved Leader will approve anything if the right "group" pressures him in the slightest way (not to mention its the FTC and DOJ that presides over such activities);
d.) "Anti-trust"?? Which Act would create the issues you state are "real"?? Clayton? HSR?? You probably don't know, but AMZN has already defended their 3rd party position. How do you think they could create ground/air/space/etc. companies
I don't support Biden and I am only stating the obvious

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
With Amazon It would be interesting to see how this union certification vote comes down.

Last edited:

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

This is ridiculous...drivers out past 10 PM. every night....rental trucks everywhere....stop counts through the roof....not enough drivers to fill the seats....when are you going to realize that your company is suffering because you don't have a clue?????????
I havenā€™t worked more than 8 hours since peak and the longest I worked during peak was 10 hours. Iā€™d love some OT.