Hey Carole--How is that Bigger not Better workin for ya?

Whereistheunion

This is ridiculous...drivers out past 10 PM. every night....rental trucks everywhere....stop counts through the roof....not enough drivers to fill the seats....when are you going to realize that your company is suffering because you don't have a clue?????????
We know who she is, NO NAME Calling just her and she or CEO. Keep it quiet and confidential. Going forward speak freely and openly about her.

Last One In

Bigger not better is very evident in my center. Been off the last 2 weeks after having some minor surgery on my left big toe. Come back to my truck with no working gas gauge, no working speedometer, bulk head door won't pop open, half of DIAD keys wouldn't work. Punched in the last name Taylor. T and R didn't work so their last name came out Aylo. Let's not spend any money on package cars or functioning DIADs. Who needs those?

Says the 1987 UPSer
giphy (28).gif

Since when is delivering according to UPS' established methods not doing your job? Running, cutting corners, pissing in a bottle, walking across grass, etc are all tactics used by runners.
Those who say the methods slows them down so they cannot do their job. Many times walking across the grass is the safest path, especially in the winter. Saving 200 steps and 20-30 stairs on a stop is priceless on your joints.

Seymour Packages

Those who say the methods slows them down so they cannot do their job. Many times walking across the grass is the safest path, especially in the winter. Saving 200 steps and 20-30 stairs on a stop is priceless on your joints.
So for the other 8 months of the year when it doesn't snow, do you still cut across people's grass like a runner?

So for the other 8 months of the year when it doesn't snow, do you still cut across people's grass like a runner?
Most definitely if it saves unnecessary wear on the joints. Saving myself 20-30 stairs, 100+ steps on one stop. Saving an extra walk up and down a steep incline.

On some routes there are many steep driveways down to the garage. Then 5-10 stairs to the yard that is level with the street. Then 10-20 stairs to the porch. I will walk across the grass to save those hard down hill/uphill steps and extra stairs.

It often freezes at night from October thru April. The frost/ice often never melts at houses facing north. The rain often doesn’t dry up year round and the slightest sheen of moss is slick as snot. not much of an issue in the flats.