Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders

newfie

its the part of this picture no one talks about. No candidate certainly not Donald or Hillary are strong enough to do this job without the help of others. who they select to be that help should be scrutinized as much as the candidate theirselves.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

its the part of this picture no one talks about. No candidate certainly not Donald or Hillary are strong enough to do this job without the help of others. who they select to be that help should be scrutinized as much as the candidate themselves.

Will there be a role for Bernie in a Hillary administration?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
its the part of this picture no one talks about. No candidate certainly not Donald or Hillary are strong enough to do this job without the help of others. who they select to be that help should be scrutinized as much as the candidate theirselves.

If you were actually SERIOUS about this statement, then the answer for president would be even CLEARER for you..

HILLARY is the person for the job...

DRUMPF has hired LOSERS for his campaign, had to fire 4 campaign managers, many aides, many pollsters and many speechwriters in his campaign since it began, and he still cant find the "RIGHT" people to make it work.

How do you expect him to pick "Winners" for the government, when he cant even select winners for his campaign?

Please.. spare us the diarrhea.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member

I didn't fact check this. Just stumbled upon it and had heard about her mom's activities. Hadn't heard about the other accusations. Just throwing it out there.
I have a close family member who works for Microsoft all over the world and has meetings directly with Bill Gates.

I have never been out of the US nor have I met Bill Gates. Hell, I can barely handle passwords.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I have a close family member who works for Microsoft all over the world and has meetings directly with Bill Gates.

I have never been out of the US nor have I met Bill Gates. Hell, I can barely handle passwords.
I see your point, but all the hype is so much more entertaining.

bbsam

Staff member
I see your point, but all the hype is so much more entertaining.
My best friend was also in Oprah's legal department but I was never taken along on the company-wide exotic week long vacations. :(

You're probably right though. Why would rational thought come into play in a presidential campaign .