clever_username

Philosoraptor
Shaking my head at some of the responses.

I have a forgery conviction from 2009. I'm currently a full time cover driver. Started as a sorter, so it's doable guys. Don't let naysayers get you down.

PeterPotatoes

Wow, 2011, this baby has some legs.
This exact question was brought up today at my orientation for a facility maintenance position. The HR woman said if its related to theft or violence most likely no.

Tough Guy

I didn't read all the posts, but I saw some talk in the beginning of the thread about being "bonded". What is that exactly?

overflowed

There are states where you can have your juvi records toss out or sealed. See if your state does this. If so, you go through the process and you never have to say you committed any felony again. Tedious process but worth it.

Khalaazar

The debate on Felons not getting hired because of bonding is invalid. First, Felons CAN get bonded. Secondly, after 7 years of imprisonment, a felon becomes automatically bonded by the US government.

DAssassin

Shaking my head at some of the responses.

I have a forgery conviction from 2009. I'm currently a full time cover driver. Started as a sorter, so it's doable guys. Don't let naysayers get you down.
I have a drug felony for marijuana and recently passed background physical driving test and I gate training. Just completed thirty day probation in hub. Will I have to go to aurport to get finger printed as a cover driver? Will I be able to deliver all packages ups have with a felony?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
9CCAF7C7-5950-4436-8973-76504E0DB5EE.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a drug felony for marijuana and recently passed background physical driving test and I gate training. Just completed thirty day probation in hub. Will I have to go to aurport to get finger printed as a cover driver? Will I be able to deliver all packages ups have with a felony?

How much were you moving

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Felons are horrible people.
You should apply to be in Management.
You will fit right in

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
I know of at least one.

If you search a local database, for registered offenders....

His/Her name comes up, with a work address. (UPS)

-Bug-
we had a seasonal late last year with sex offence, ex girlfriend (her child he offended) watches him deliver to elementry school, she calls law, he is arrested pedo pics on phone doing 35 years