Hit a dog while on route.....

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe the problem is that while he was working, he was also posting on BC, thus he hit said pooch. I say, after the union purposely screws up his case and UPS fires him, he be banned from BC for life + 20 years.

The nerve of someone, trying to tell an absurd story like this, on here.

sx2700

Banned
A lot of people became millionaires because of Amway. I never ran over any dogs delivering Amway, but I did hook some old lady's electric service and pulled it off her house.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
was told not to drive during investigation of a fatal accident.........

Had to give blood test.

22 years down the toilet

hehehe, i know, you are trying to make big funny, yes????? might have been believeable if you had not tried to pass yourself off this way.

unless you were obviously showing signs of usage, why would they want a drug test. hitting a dog has never been grounds for testing unless you show signs you are under the influence.

so i agree with the rest, bogus post.

d ps, as far as leaving the scene and not calling the center, they have you dead to rights on that one. and should can you for doing so.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Your right i dont believe it!

I can't change your mind, but here is why I say I'm not anti-union;

I believe there was a strong need in the past for unions. Organized labor had a place, a position, and workers were getting hosed, and had no power to do anything about it.

The Unions came in, and set up the "bargaining unit" which was a fantastic thing, and the unjust practices were curtailed. If someone was treated unfairly, the union helped. I believe that, at the time, the workers of America needed the unity of a union.

Then the 1950s ended.

NO ONE can argue against the following facts;

US manufacturing is no longer the world leader - it can be done elsewhere by people who are happy to be employed at all.

US service sector beginning to see outsourcing due to wages thru the roof in the USA.

ANY union pushing for increases of any sort in this economy is sorely out of touch with reality.

I've watched my mom work for a municipality for 20 years (Union) then get pushed out because she was old. Union was clueless - but they sure knew how to take her dues.

Bethlehem Steel - I live there - Union workers pushing for raises as the industry burned to the ground.

Auto Workers - We make CRAP cars compared to the rest of the world, but, damn, we want those increases.

Eastern - Lorenzo claiming victory as the planes were sold off.

Making the above points to everyone here is pissing in the rain, I know. And here is why;

Its like how everyone talks about how stupid some lawsuits are - $20 million for falling off a ladder when drunk, we all pay for it, and bitch & moan when we see someone do it. But then we fall down in the nearest Staples go for the lottery ourselves. We all have won that lottery, and we all know damn well $29/hour plus benefits is silly good in this economy.

You want me to get on the side of Amway, er, the Unions? Let's see them start fighting for the $8.50/hour unloader that has to work from 3-9am and wait a year for benefits - THEN I'll be impressed.

Otherwise, don't give me the "Our forfathers fought for yadda yadda yadda crap... We stepped in :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:, we know it, and we don't want to go backwards - that's understandable - but don't feighn nobility

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Oh, and one more thing. Like it or not, believe it or not, this is a fact;

Public companies are in business to do one thing - make money for the shareholders. And shareholders, owners, are people.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
All this came out of you hitting a dog? I think you have more issues than just hitting a dog, getting fired and being banned from BC, my friend.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I'm being banned from BC?
Maybe someone can tell me why?

Because I have views about Unions?
Because I have views about UPS?
All I'm doing is posting my thoughts.....
Get a grip, I'm not trying to cause trouble!

!

filthpig

I ran over one about 3 years ago. I was turning a corner (with a big tree on it) and he just ran right in front of me. Never saw him.
He wasn't very big and that helped him ( he lived). I think he got "mashed" and that enabled him to avoid internal injury. I did break his leg and peel him pretty good, but he was okay after a few weeks. Amazing.
I called the hub when it happened and stuck around until the owner left for the vet. Nothing ever came of it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Take a pill! Someone has forgetten to take their medicine! Dont pick up hitch hikers in straight jackets!

Filthpig said..I ran over one about 3 years ago. I was turning a corner (with a big tree on it) and he just ran right in front of me. Never saw him.

You ran over a hitch hiker in a straight jacket?

rod

Retired 22 years
Big deal- you hit a dog on your route.---------------------------have you ever spanked a monkey on it:surprised:?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm being banned from BC?
Maybe someone can tell me why?

Because I have views about Unions?
Because I have views about UPS?
All I'm doing is posting my thoughts.....
Get a grip, I'm not trying to cause trouble!

!
Nope Not on the list of being banned, why do you think such things?