Hit a dog while on route.....

satellitedriver

I'm being banned from BC?
Maybe someone can tell me why?

Because I have views about Unions?
Because I have views about UPS?
All I'm doing is posting my thoughts.....
Get a grip, I'm not trying to cause trouble!

!
No, you are not going to be banned, yet.:peaceful:
You are new here and are just being tested, (for a lack of a better term).
It is all banter, give and take of opinion.
As long as you do not flame against someone personally and keep the language clean, fight back verbally with a clear point of view.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
No, you are not going to be banned, yet.:peaceful:
You are new here and are just being tested, (for a lack of a better term).
It is all banter, give and take of opinion.
As long as you do not flame against someone personally and keep the language clean, fight back verbally with a clear point of view.

All I’m saying is….
That if I am doing something wrong, tell me.
Anyone that I have upset, I apologize.
That was not my intention.
Because this is supposed to be fun, isn’t it?
Let alone informative…

So anyway, I will try to post less frequently.
Many people I know say that listening is better than talking
Or something like that.
Keeping with the spirit of the board, and such
Esteemed posters like Upstate, New Englander, Atatbl,
Steve, etc., (I’m NOT being sarcastic), I’ll be respectful.

Please accept my apology
Otherwise I will run a poll or something.
Let me know what I am doing wrong if you want.
Everyone, can’t we just get along?

LiL"Comet"

Big deal- you hit a dog on your route.---------------------------have you ever spanked a monkey on it:surprised:?

Hummmm? Can a lady spank a monkey on it??

All I’m saying is….
That if I am doing something wrong, tell me.
Anyone that I have upset, I apologize.
Let alone informative…

So anyway, I will try to post less frequently.
Many people I know say that listening is better than talking
Or something like that.
Keeping with the spirit of the board, and such
Esteemed posters like Upstate, New Englander, Atatbl,
Steve, etc., (I’m NOT being sarcastic), I’ll be respectful.

Please accept my apology
Otherwise I will run a poll or something.
Let me know what I am doing wrong if you want.
Everyone, can’t we just get along?

Just answer the question soldier Have you or Have you not ever spanked a monkey on it???? :happy-very:The Truth and nothing but the truth here or you will be banned!!!!:wink2::peaceful:

Kidding!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Let alone informative…
when you post bs, and we call your hand on it, why do you take offense? there are a lot of upsers on this site that will help out with problems that are legit. we have seen many of these come and go.

if you are interested in fun and banter only, there is a section for that on this site as well.

but to post the hit the dog and got fired thing, and expect us to take it seriously, please..........and now to post that we hurt your feelings?

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Let me apologize.
My posting originally was not to mislead.
For your information, it is happening to someone in our center.
A friend & fellow driver of ours. Wanted to get thoughts
Of course I’ll drop it & be serious from now on.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
so you are saying that what you posted was true, all of it except that it is not happening to you?

i dont believe it. too much bs that you posted that cant be true.

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Bad, I know.
It was a dumb idea
True story though
Everyone in our center is aware of it

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.
Everyone, move on, nothing to see here….
!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
True story though
Everyone in our center is aware of it

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.
Everyone, move on, nothing to see here

true? i think not, and here is why

Pulling away from a res stop on Thursday, I hit the dog that belonged to the people I had just delivered to. Was going maybe 7 MPH, and it ran right in front of me, and my front right wheel clipped him.

The people at the stop saw it happen & went bat:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:.

so the people at the stop where you were delivering saw you hit the dog and went off. interesting.

They called the cops, I grabbed the dog & ran it to a Vet that was 4 miles down the road. The dog died.

several things here. the owners saw you hit the dog and called the cops after they went off. well, the only reason you know they went off is cause you saw them, after they saw you hit the dog. so since the owners saw you hit the dog, and you saw them go ape, why would they not take the dog to the vet instead of you?

I went back to the house & was cited for leaving the scene of an accident.

several things here. first off, dog in roadway, fair game, no fault to ups driver. dog in driveway, you pay. also, cop has no jurisdiction on private property, so to believe you, you had to be on the street. you do not have any responsibility when it comes to hitting the dog on public property.

secondly, there was no accident. you hit a dog. period. so the citation you received is also a bogus claim

Went back to hub, was told not to drive during investigation of a fatal accident, leaving the scene of an accident, not immediately reporting an accident, and using the package car for personal use. Had to give blood test.

here are several more issues. the fatal accident was a dog. dont believe you in a heart beat. during the last 25 years, i guess i hit close to 100 dogs. worst was in a trailer park where i did in three at once. not once did they ever take any action.

leaving the scene? please. not immediately reporting the accident? well of course, the owners reported it, so why would you. unless you did not bother to call your center with the great news. using the car for personal use? again, please, do we look that stupid?

blood test? sorry, unless there was a leash on the dog and the owner at the other end, and you hit them as well...........well then maybe your story would be true. after all hitting a dog and the owner, leaving the owner and taking the dog to the vet for help? is that what happened?

here is my take. your driver hit a dog. really does not matter where. he scoops the dog up, trying to hide the fact he hit the dog. owner sees what happens, calls cops.

driver ends up near where they hit the dog, see the cops at the address and goes back trying to cover up the dishonesty. and of course, the more the superiorly intelligent driver talks to the cops, the less they believe him.

he ends up pissing said cops off, so they could actually stretch it into leaving the scene. after all, he was trying to cover up something. that would make that part believable

after all, said driver is assuming the cops are as stupid as you think we are?

center manager gets call from angry customer about driver hitting dog and running off with animal. driver gives cock and bull story to center management team about trying to get the dog help.

center management team fires driver for dishonesty because statement of driver does not match what actually happens.

and yes, even with 22 years in, they fire the driver.

so, unless you failed to post about you hitting the dog's owner as well, or posted the drivers version of the story, but not the actual event as it happened, the whole thing is bogus, and not true at all.

so please dont insult our intelligence. you might be stupid enough to believe something like that, but most of us are not.

best

d

Last edited:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
so please dont insult our intelligence. you might be stupid enough to believe something like that, but most of us are not...

d

I think you would be surprised, dannyboy.

Just that the depths of people's stupidity sometimes amazes me.
Unless people just don't care what they sound like. And your posting
Sometimes sounds a little condescending, like you own this site,
To tell the truth.

Personally, I'm really sorry I posted this thread, and wish that
Everyone would ignore it, or I could somehow find a way to have it
Erased.
Dumb idea to post this here when it caused such an uproar.

My apologies to you, then, Dannyboy, for taking so much of
Your time with this.
Sorry for having had you put so much thought into it,
Even when you don't believe it.
Laugh at me, the story, whatever, or just ignore me as a
Freak, I don't care.
!

sx2700

Banned
Don't give up 20+, since BBAG left there hasn't been any entertaining threads, so I was thrilled to see you show up. Keep up the good work.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
BBAG, I guess I missed that one.
Unless it is a term I have not heard before - is
That another poster on the site?

I won’t be a “Drama Queen” here – I’ve said my piece. Well,
Mostly, anyway.

Because I like to talk a lot, and
Because I really appreciate the information that is shown on this forum, I will
Always only post my own experiences. I will tell you, though, that I am really
Glad for your support
!

Hummmm? Can a lady spank a monkey on it??
Of course she can. All she has to do is ask the right "monkey" owner.

Just answer the question soldier Have you or Have you not ever spanked a monkey on it???? :happy-very:The Truth and nothing but the truth here or you will be banned!!!!:wink2::peaceful:
You can't handle the truth.

Kidding!!!
Me too

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't give up 20+, since BBAG left there hasn't been any entertaining threads, so I was thrilled to see you show up. Keep up the good work.

Good point...20+ has taken up the slack. 20+ doesn't have all the kids and alimony and $40/wk left over but it's almost like they switched places.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dear plus

not condescending.

wise man says, better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open and remove all doubt.:peaceful:

d

jw55wags

I had a dog years ago that chased me every time i came by his house--until this one snowy icy day when the dog couldn't get his brakes on and Pow right into my package car. The owner came out and wanted to get dog up to the house. She acted like it was my fault but I told her- hey your dog hit me. Dog died end of story.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
dear plus

not condescending.

wise man says, better to keep mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open and remove all doubt.:peaceful:

d

I'm serious. You are killing me.
Maybe you should look a little more closely before opening YOUR mouth.

Life, like posts on a Forum, sometimes has so many layers, some
Of which you seem to have missed, there, Dannyboy.
Let's just ignore each other, ok?
!