hitting a dog

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
For you, as an obvious dog lover, to be called out as a dog killer in front of your co-workers is beyond the pale. Make it rain hellfire and brimstone on that CMs head.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pretty much. If I hit it which I did not, it was in the road. I was not in a driveway, the dog warden said I had no liability, but I was who they chose to blame. I think the dog got hit earlier, and it was time to blame someone. I cant quit puking. and they announced it at the pcm...she ...did it
You're taking this way too personal.

If you know you didn't do it that's all that matters.

Brownslave688

For you, as an obvious dog lover, to be called out as a dog killer in front of your co-workers is beyond the pale. Make it rain hellfire and brimstone on that CMs head.
Seriously people?

While I'm all for filing because I trust tooner didn't do it. It's not like anyone is calling this premeditated murder.

trickpony1

Accused of something I didn't do?

Just part of this job.

Maybe so....until you get a warning letter that some people think stays in your file for just 9 months and then POOF disappears.

I had to wait 2 extra years for my Circle of Honor award because a rogue feeder manager charged me with tearing a mudflap off even after I told them the brace under the trailer would snag it. Another driver did the same exact thing....nothing happened to him.

It appears some drivers on this site lead a sheltered life while others are tormented incessantly.

The company espouses "honesty and integrity" but they don't seem to apply it.

Brownslave688

Maybe so....until you get a warning letter that some people think stays in your file for just 9 months and then POOF disappears.

I had to wait 2 extra years for my Circle of Honor award because a rogue feeder manager charged me with tearing a mudflap off even after I told them the brace under the trailer would snag it. Another driver did the same exact thing....nothing happened to him.

It appears some drivers on this site lead a sheltered life while others are tormented incessantly.

The company espouses "honesty and integrity" but they don't seem to apply it.
They tend to pick on those that they know they can get to.

Me I would of simply said ok I'll be filing. That's would of been the end of this situation.

raceanoncr

I hug my baby dog all night. I know how people feel about their dogs. I did not kill this one, I am sorry it happened but I did not do it

So sorry, toon. Those of us that know you, either on here or FB, KNOW you couldn't do this. I have seen your FB posts that feature your critters, lovingly. Yes, this IS a croc and I hope you DO fight this vigorously. Please keep us informed

Overpaid Union Thug

I am like the most dog loving person alive except @soberups. i GOT CHARGED FOR HITTING A DOG THAT I DID NOT HIT. by a manager who could find no evidence that I hit it, and by a man who could not speak english. No hair, no blood 8 miles under the speed limit. Full wheel analysis filmed. Pronounced in front of 70 of my co workers, that I killed a dog needlessly. Pretty mad, wwjd. pretty hurt and totally distraught.
It would not have been a pleasant PCM for my manager had he done that to me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am fine for those who care. I have a beautiful community of people here and elsewhere who have helped me survive this. Yes I am way too emotional, and I am a female so I am expected to be such. I also have a great bunch of teamster brothers and sisters who held me up, and stuck by my side, and if anything, any morale that was left, is totally stripped when they decided to pick on me. With no proof. with no evidence, with no reason to charge me. Other than they want me gone coz I am older and I am a drag on their numbers. Sorry they dont get to cleanse the pool in such a way.
I dont know if he saw dollar signs, its not my place to judge. I want to send him a card because no matter who did it, he lost his baby. But that would make me look guilty. I dont feel I am. And I am waiting for the evidence to show I did it, I expect none. Apparently I was going 3 to 5 mph, I saw the dog, I recognized the danger, no I did not stop, which is what In hindsight I guess I should have done. Tell a man in a dangerous area he needs to contain his dog so I can drive by.
All I know is, it really hurts, that the man doesnt have his dog and he thinks I did it. To make it worse did my company say they would pay him or replace the dog making me a target in that non english speaking hood. I guess time will tell. Til then thanks for the support.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Slow down, pay closer attention and quit hitting dogs.

Hope this helps.
When Dave calls you out , you know you're a miserable piece of garbage. That was not only uncalled for, there's no concrete evidence presented by the company to show she did it.

You sir are a waste of what's left over in the shallow end of the gene pool. I'm betting if you left this mortal coil, not one person would even notice or care.

You made me agree with upstate so I say good day sir to you. Good day sir!!!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I am fine for those who care. I have a beautiful community of people here and elsewhere who have helped me survive this. Yes I am way too emotional, and I am a female so I am expected to be such. I also have a great bunch of teamster brothers and sisters who held me up, and stuck by my side, and if anything, any morale that was left, is totally stripped when they decided to pick on me. With no proof. with no evidence, with no reason to charge me. Other than they want me gone coz I am older and I am a drag on their numbers. Sorry they dont get to cleanse the pool in such a way.
I dont know if he saw dollar signs, its not my place to judge. I want to send him a card because no matter who did it, he lost his baby. But that would make me look guilty. I dont feel I am. And I am waiting for the evidence to show I did it, I expect none. Apparently I was going 3 to 5 mph, I saw the dog, I recognized the danger, no I did not stop, which is what In hindsight I guess I should have done. Tell a man in a dangerous area he needs to contain his dog so I can drive by.
All I know is, it really hurts, that the man doesnt have his dog and he thinks I did it. To make it worse did my company say they would pay him or replace the dog making me a target in that non english speaking hood. I guess time will tell. Til then thanks for the support.
Don't do anything on emotion and certainly don't contact the other party. You will open yourself up for liability or other terrible things.

What does your BA/steward say about all this?