hitting a dog

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I slowed on the way by..i did not stop. I had to stop on the way back..i did. I was going to deliver box out of p side anyway what dont u get? And i really dont care what u dont get. My story doesnt change since its the truth.

oldngray

nowhere special
If she is on a public street driving past that house and never enters his driveway or any of his private property how can you even suggest she is at fault?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You never stopped??

I just quoted what you had posted.

Where was the dog while you were turning around?

Senile yet he was able to open the phone book and find our toll free number?

I'm not trying to call you out but the more you post the more holes appear in your story.

"I stopped." "I didn't stop." "I stopped on the way back."

I am really, really trying to be nice but the more I read the more I think your center manager was right. NOT about calling you out in front of your peers during the PCM-----that was completely inexcusable. He may have been right about charging you with the accident.

If you hit a dog on private property you will be charged.

...and I would also like to believe her...

My post was in response to her question whether it made a difference being on a public road or private property.

TTKU

Go kick Rowdy and give it up, Dave.

You are looking (and acting) like a fool.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My post was in response to her question whether it made a difference being on a public road or private property.

TTKU
When did I ask that.
? I said I knew it would be different if I hit it in a driveway. All you are doing is giving me a primer for whats ahead. Kudos.
But when you are honest, as I am, you win. Truth stands tall. I do not know that I hit it. If I did it was on a public road. I do not think I did as I never felt the dreaded bump, yelp, etc. It was in the weeds, all I saw was a spot of white which I recognized as his pet as I have seen him out with him many times in my career. That is why I slowed. He gave no indication I needed to stop or I would have. I was certainly going slow enough to stop. And he was at my p side door when I went by, and not running or charging, which he never had in the past, I assumed he was doing his business. I think he was dead, earlier aka the skid mark in the road, I was wrong place wrong time girl. And what you seem to forget in your vitriol, is I dont give a flip about the charge, the loss of a safe driving year, even about the pcm. I did not, would not hurt any living thing. I do my best to avoid that every day. 23 yrs of safe driving as you should know is not all luck. Have a great day.