Hoffa!! Best Contract Ever????????

trickpony1

I believe Moreluck is the wife of a since retired management person.
She is a highly respected member of this board so back off.
I'm a feeder driver so cry on my shoulder. I've seen things you couldn't even imagine.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
this is how the company gets to us, cause nobody can get along with each other. If you dont like the contract then just vote NO, whatever happens from there is in God's hand.

K

kibbles

I think for the older drivers in Central States the contract is very fair .You are never going to get everything you want but the money is fair, and it gives us older guys opportunities to get out at an early age. I have 26 years and I am 48, now I can get out at 52 at 3000 and I love it there is no more restrictions on work after UPS. The medical for retirerees the age has also dropped to 55 and 400 a month and it won't keep climbing...Overall Hoffa did the best he could with Central States in such a mess.

If you want 3000 you wont get it at 52. Read the new contract rules, you have to be 57 to collect the maximum benefit at retirement. You'd be better off getting out now and collecting your 2500 a month right now. Otherwise you have to go until you are 57, but you'll collect 3500 a month, which is still less then we 705 members had coming to us before this crappy Hoffa contract which we hope won't pass. READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!!!!!!!!