HOFFA FIRES OBRIEN FOR BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH UPS

twoweeled

Need to get an online petition to try and get him reinstated.
We had our chance, when H was voted into power again. If people didn't realize, H was worthless and self serving from the preceding years- then there are many people who will never see it. We have done nothing but go downhill/backwards with H. AND HE STILL GETS VOTED IN !! I just throw my hands up in the air and say; we're gonna get more of what we deserve this next contract. People - You ain't seen nothing yet. Our supreme leader is gonna leave with a never forget me splash! Just watch. And we deserve it! WE PUT HIM THERE. Again, we cut our own throats.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We had our chance, when H was voted into power again. If people didn't realize, H was worthless and self serving from the preceding years- then there are many people who will never see it. We have done nothing but go downhill/backwards with H. AND HE STILL GETS VOTED IN !! I just throw my hands up in the air and say; we're gonna get more of what we deserve this next contract. People - You ain't seen nothing yet. Our supreme leader is gonna leave with a never forget me splash! Just watch. And we deserve it! WE PUT HIM THERE. Again, we but our own throats.
I voted for Hoffa with the hopes that sean would move up. I guess I'll have to wait 4 more years. Wherever sean is, I'll vote his entire slate.

twoweeled

After reading that letter I hate Canada even more now. This is going to open a lot of people's eyes to how bad Hoffa is. I am so disappointed. I will wait to see the contract before I decide what to vote. But After this it's almost a sure things it will be bad.
People who didn't already see H was crap, will probably never see it. It's been obvious for years.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Sometimes you just don't care and it shows that principle, loyalty, and honesty is worth more than an extra position and/or perks.
It's like the ending of "Elf" where the Dad tells his CEO boss to stuff it and heads out the door with his son.
I understand but it's not about you. Sean commands an 11,000 member local and a huge joint council. In a game of chess he gave up to much to early. You have to protect your king. The members are king. You have to learn from hogfa. He reacts without thinking it out so Sean does the same. Maybe they should stick with checkers. Chess is a much more dignified game.

wide load

I understand but it's not about you. Sean commands an 11,000 member local and a huge joint council. In a game of chess he gave up to much to early. You have to protect your king. The members are king. You have to learn from hogfa. He reacts without thinking it out so Sean does the same. Maybe they should stick with checkers. Chess is a much more dignified game.
East coast carried Hoffa because of Sean.

Union Power

Silent member
You have to learn from hogfa. He reacts without thinking it out so Sean does the same. Maybe they should stick with checkers. Chess is a much more dignified game.
Uh, how did Sean's letter count as "reacting" without thinking it out?
First, he had to get the knife out of his back and then write a letter about how painful the whole situation is.
There's a lot of (past) Hoffa supporters that are hacked off with his action against Sean.

Maybe he needs to realize who is "King", not Sean, and probably by that time, barring any legalities that will take care of it prior to the election, he'll be retired.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Uh, how did Sean's letter count as "reacting" without thinking it out?
First, he had to get the knife out of his back and then write a letter about how painful the whole situation is.
There's a lot of (past) Hoffa supporters that are hacked off with his action against Sean.

Maybe he needs to realize who is "King", not Sean, and probably by that time, barring any legalities that will take care of it prior to the election, he'll be retired.
You can count me as one of the ones who is hacked off at JR. I'm just trying to show you other possible things that are going on right under our noses.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
East coast carried Hoffa because of Sean.

I agree with this. The president of the Canadian Teamsters carried hogfa in Canada as well. Out west nobody campaigned for Hoffa hall because they were a white ballot. If they wouldn't have been a white ballot out west the election would not have come down to Canada. The East came up huge for JR as his boys out west did nothing for him.

wide load

Does @LeadBelly and @BigUnionGuy agree with this? I respect the hell out of u 3 after years and years on this forum.You guys input means a lot to a lot of us union members....and @Bubblehead 2....
I love those guys. Solid union guys. I consider Sean a friend. As I do Lead. I've met Hoffa about a dozen times. When you put politics before members, it's time to hang up your boots.