HOFFA FIRES OBRIEN FOR BEING TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH UPS

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
As a 29 year member of Local 355, I feel confident in saying Denis T is another Hoffa yes man. Taylor will do whatever Hoffa wants, despite what we want.

So.... he sucks and you don't.

For the last 2 years, I have taken my lunch hour at a place near our building(at the end of the day). I have done this to make myself more available to all the drivers in my building(I usually get to work about 2 minutes before start time due to AM commitments). Everday, someone stops by to talk about some labor issue or just to BS. My BA recently found out about this and told me I'm setting a poor example for the rest of the crew and I should take lunch as written in the contract. I disagree. I think I do more good by bending this rule and was wondering what other stewards and drivers think about this.

LMAO

-Bug-

So.... he sucks and you don't.

LMAO

-Bug-
Don't know much about Dennis... I was really excited to see what Sean could do... Then Jr. took that away from us... Why give him all that power and say never mind. That right there shows me that Jr. Is also a flip flopper. The company is loving this by the way!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't know much about Dennis... I was really excited to see what Sean could do... Then Jr. took that away from us... Why give him all that power and say never mind. That right there shows me that Jr. Is also a flip flopper. The company is loving this by the way!
His name spelled Denis.

I think his Mom and Dad were hoping for a girl and planned to name her Denise?

542thruNthru

The company is counting on you.... to be a wuss and not vote.

I guess Bill.... was a name for a winner.

I've never really been one to bash Hoffa but it sounds to me like both Hoffa and the company are counting on us not to vote.

For all that talk you like to throw around about how WE (the members) are the union. Sure looks like Hoffa doesn't think you know what you're talking about.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
I've never really been one to bash Hoffa but it sounds to me like both Hoffa and the company are counting on us not to vote.

For all that talk you like to throw around about how WE (the members) are the union. Sure looks like Hoffa doesn't think you know what you're talking about.
Hoffa is out of touch with reality and now it appears that his advisers are being outed as part of the reason for all of our issues

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are we really going to resort to making fun of the spelling of the mans name.
Yes, we are Aldo.
Did I touch on a sensitive subject matter for you?
If his parents named him this it's none of our business nor a reason to judge him.
It was just a joke, in regards to what I saw as an unorthodox spelling.

When you go through life with a nickname like "Bubblehead", you either grow thicker skin and embrace it, or curl up in a corner somewhere.

I'm betting Denis(e) is secure enough to recognize this and would proudly bat it around with us, rather than get butt hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sound good?
Yes, we are Aldo.
Did I touch on a sensitive subject matter for you?

It was just a joke, in regards to what I saw as an unorthodox spelling.

When you go through life with a nickname like "Bubblehead", you either grow thicker skin and embrace it, or curl up in a corner somewhere.

I'm betting Denis(e) is secure enough to recognize this and would proudly bat it around with us, rather than get butt hurt.
Okay I'll respect that response. I think he is a very secure person. Good point. If your name is really bubble head then you have to be one tough secure person to go through life like that. You definitely have thicker skin than a bubble. Carry on bubble head