HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

First off I am not Tim S. Secondly, what you copied was probably the total bill after the convention fee, hotel and airfare is included. Finally, the rooms I have stayed in have two beds and most of us if not all share rooms to save money.
Tim your kinda a big man. Plus you are try's horse now. Either they can pay for your own room or they can get you one of those rooms with two queen beds and a sofa couch. You could put the two queens together and s could sleep on the sofa bed. The though of you two sleeping in the same room kinda grosses me out. You guys use the same tooth brush.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
First off I am not Tim S. Secondly, what you copied was probably the total bill after the convention fee, hotel and airfare is included. Finally, the rooms I have stayed in have two beds and most of us if not all share rooms to save money.
Air fair was not included in the cost. But you never addressed the shake down during the event.

804brown

Air fair was not included in the cost. But you never addressed the shake down during the event.
Again, i have gone numerous times and it NEVER cost anywhere close to $1000 like one of 2 mentioned. Again, fee to attend which includes meals is $200...a 2 nights stay at about $90/night ($180)= $380 plus transportation. No hidden fees here. As for the "shake down", Im not sure what you are talking about. Members are asked to make a contribution if they can afford it. Never any pressure. We are rank and file members not overpaid Intl Officers.

anHOURover

Shake down. That's what it is. I know a guy that sold insurance at those conventions. They kept harassing him to pay an initiation.
I've witnessed the shakedown in person ...
Your accurate but that still don't not make it ok for hoffa/hall and OBRIEN to lie to us about the contract.. Tdu simply attaches itself to the biggest "flavor of the month" to get the most new members/donations... Before vote no was over they already moved on to marching for "CLEAN AIR" in ny.. Now they are on pension ... They clearly have an agenda .... But ...They have supplied more info on issues than the international! Tdu is helpful to members who don't know how to use a smartphone!!
It's information that's available for free that you are paying for!! Once again I have a smartphone and know how to use google!! I've been to a few conventions but will never go to one again!!
In the same breath you will never see me at the unity conference kissing up to the red vests!!
I'm a teamster!! I'm for the rank and file!!
That does not make me old guard or Tdu...
They both CLEARLY have their agendas and we are nothing but a number!!

804brown

804brown..in a post previous you stated it's about 80$ a night now it's 90$? (Point being inconcistance and lies. .)
Ok let me walk you through this slowly. They are held in different cities and different hotels. Prices go up,etc. Not lies. But then again, according to some of you, because I am TDU I therefore MUST be lying, right??

Last edited:

804brown

That's common place in that organization. Slight of hand, misdirection, lies, magic and promises for a better change. All just empty promises.
LOL, you come on here using words like: misdirection, lies, promises...LOL!! This coming from a huge backer of the Hoffa misAdministration?? LOL, you slay me!!

wide load

LOL, you come on here using words like: misdirection, lies, promises...LOL!! This coming from a huge backer of the Hoffa misAdministration?? LOL, you slay me!!
I'm a Teamster first. I back my Union. Not burn it at the stake every chance I get so anti Union groups can reap the reward of the in fighting. Wake up.

wide load

Enough of this stuff. I want to learn about TDU. Can you supply me with the financials?

How dare you......you know the money they steal from teamsters isn't allowed to be talked about.......nobody is allowed to know where that money goes
Yea they disclose everyone else's information but never their own. They don't even pay dues. The people working there can't fork over some damn dues. That's sad. They want to be affiliated with teamsters but scab when it comes to paying their fair share.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Yea they disclose everyone else's information but never their own. They don't even pay dues. The people working there can't fork over some damn dues. That's sad. They want to be affiliated with teamsters but scab when it comes to paying their fair share.
My question is why does paff and Levine do the tdu thing.......because if it was for the good of the members they wouldn't get paid

804brown

I'm a Teamster first. I back my Union. Not burn it at the stake every chance I get so anti Union groups can reap the reward of the in fighting. Wake up.
I too am a Teamster first and I too back my union. Our differences spring from the fact that you guys accept mediocrity and we do not. We dont settle for huge promises and below par contracts. We believe in real democracy not top- down out -of -touch "leaders" who impose contracts on the rank and file. This sort of action reminds me of the bad old days pre -1991. That is Hoffa's Legacy!!