HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Again, what exactly has this administration done in the last 16 yrs that deserves ANY praise?? Though they are very good at praising themselves. If you just arrived from Mars and read the Teamster Magazine, you would probably believe that Hoffa is some kind conquering hero who has UPS and the other companies by the bawls and always gets us fantastic contracts. You would believe that our union is 100% behind Hoffa. You might also believe that one has to have a thumb or a fist in order to take a picture for the Teamsters!!
That is exactly what I thought you would say Tim. You just proved my point. You are as one sided as what you are so against. You are paffofficer.

Actually, Paff worked about 6 yrs in the freight industry. I think he worked for Preston back in the 70s in Local 407. He didn't work "1 year". He actually worked from 1974-1979 and doesn't pay dues because he has been out of craft since 1979 and took a withdrawal card.

He works for us, the members of TDU, not for you. You want to know what he makes join TDU and attend a convention. You will find that the Steering Committee, which Paff is NOT a member of, sets his and other staffer's salaries and is announced at the convention with a financial report for review. Also he can be fired by the Steering Committee or un-elected by the TDU Convention attendees.
But like Fidel Castro he will never be fired will he. He will die in there. Whatever you want to believe Tim. You are a paffofficer. You are just a pawn in his communist game.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 221

Spongebob1

Can you point me in the direction of any article put out by TDU that praises anything that the international has done in the last 17 years?

I've only visited their website, just like you,.....
"Praise" well let's see,..... there hasn't been a lot to
"Praise" about, back in the day members had hope
That Hoffa was gonna be like his father, and as time went on it didn't happen,.....he road in on his daddy's coat-tails and the name 'Hoffa' if his name would of been "Jim Smith" he would of been voted out long ago,
I don't want to argue with you, we are all teamsters
I'm just one of many that's fed-up,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I've only visited their website, just like you,.....
"Praise" well let's see,..... there hasn't been a lot to
"Praise" about, back in the day members had hope
That Hoffa was gonna be like his father, and as time went on it didn't happen,.....he road in on his daddy's coat-tails and the name 'Hoffa' if his name would of been "Jim Smith" he would of been voted out long ago,
I don't want to argue with you, we are all teamsters
I'm just one of many that's fed-up,
This folks, is called dodging.

10 point

The same guy has been negotiating our contracts since your boy Carey was in. Carey wasn't the chief negotiator in 97. Hall was. So Hall was great then but sucks now?
Of course, TDU would have called a strike to the free shipping of Amazon and such. That work would have been diverted and how many jobs would have been cut? Oh you think UPS would have kept the volume? Lol, if you say so.
Hall worked for Carey in the 90's. He now works for Hoffa, JR. You figure it out.

As for the concern for volume loss, well...
it looks like our leaders threw away the greatest bargaining chip then didn't they?

This, folks, is called dodging. And stupidity.

Because the biggest thing the company cares about is their stock not jobs and the union caved to help them.

Was it about jobs the union was concerned? (Where's that bridge to sell?)
It's all about self preservation and therefore no paperwork was filed just to allay the fears that any work stoppage was on the horizon. Good news for the company, investors, and the IBT hierarchy.

Bad news for negotiations.

wide load

Hall worked for Carey in the 90's. He now works for Hoffa, JR. You figure it out.

As for the concern for volume loss, well...
it looks like our leaders threw away the greatest bargaining chip then didn't they?

This, folks, is called dodging. And stupidity.

Because the biggest thing the company cares about is their stock not jobs and the union caved to help them.

Was it about jobs the union was concerned? (Where's that bridge to sell?)
It's all about self preservation and therefore no paperwork was filed to allay the fears that any work stoppage was on the horizon. Good news for the company, investors, and the IBT hierarchy.

Bad news for negotiations.
You obviously either don't own UPS stock or aren't up to speed on it.

10 point

Pick out bits and pieces of a puzzle and you have the whole picture?

I wish I had a pic of the G.W. bridge so I could expound on it's structure to parallel your dodging.

Evidently, it's a waste of my time.

wide load

Pick out bits and pieces of a puzzle and you have the whole picture?

I wish I had a pic of the G.W. bridge so I could expound on it's structure to parallel your dodging.

Evidently, it's a waste of my time.
Sorry, I figured posting your post would make you understand.