HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Spongebob1

Why is everyone so concerned with Tdu?

I believe more members are getting informed, getting a little more involved, especially after this last contract
I would bet the house that most if not all from this forum has visited tdu's website, I have, it doesn't mean I'm tdu, I can find information there,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Its not that Paff needs to know how much The Marble Palace Dweller makes. Its that us Teamster members want to know . Once again, Paff works FOR us. His "agenda" is our "agenda": expose corruption and/or incompetence, inform and educate the rank and file, push for progressive reforms to make our union more democratic and effective.

And to answer brother 10 Points' question: NO, the union has been heading in the wrong direction for some time. After 16 yrs of failure, it's time for new leadership with some new ideas from local leaders who have been successful in their own locals who have taken on the company and are not in bed with them.
How much does that guy flimflam from members? Funny how you recognize a Teamster rep being over paid, but have blinders on for a non Teamster doing much worse. It's not your fault you can't see it. Some people just live to be taken for rides.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Its not that Paff needs to know how much The Marble Palace Dweller makes. Its that us Teamster members want to know . Once again, Paff works FOR us. His "agenda" is our "agenda": expose corruption and/or incompetence, inform and educate the rank and file, push for progressive reforms to make our union more democratic and effective.

And to answer brother 10 Points' question: NO, the union has been heading in the wrong direction for some time. After 16 yrs of failure, it's time for new leadership with some new ideas from local leaders who have been successful in their own locals who have taken on the company and are not in bed with them.
So why doesn't paff run for gp instead of you......you take orders from him plus us teamsters could eliminate one yearly bill you would create if elected.......that is the paff kickback for telling you what to do

Last edited:

804brown

How much does that guy flimflam from members? Funny how you recognize a Teamster rep being over paid, but have blinders on for a non Teamster doing much worse. It's not your fault you can't see it. Some people just live to be taken for rides.
"A non Teamster doing much worse"?? Worse than Hoffa??LOL!! Paff didnt negotiate the last few sell out contracts, Hoffa did. Paff didnt allow UPS to outsource our work or approve weak technology language, Hoffa did. Paff didn't force contracts pre-1991 style down the throats of certain loclas, Hoffa did. And Paff NEVER plays golf with the enemy, Hofffa does.
Worse?? How can one be worse than a FAILURE!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

"A non Teamster doing much worse"?? Worse than Hoffa??LOL!! Paff didnt negotiate the last few sell out contracts, Hoffa did. Paff didnt allow UPS to outsource our work or approve weak technology language, Hoffa did. Paff didn't force contracts pre-1991 style down the throats of certain loclas, Hoffa did. And Paff NEVER plays golf with the enemy, Hofffa does.
So why doesn't he run?he is really concerned about the rank and file you said......he would able to help the members a lot more if he were gp...so again I ask why doesn't he run?

wide load

The same guy has been negotiating our contracts since your boy Carey was in. Carey wasn't the chief negotiator in 97. Hall was. So Hall was great then but sucks now?
Of course, TDU would have called a strike to the free shipping of Amazon and such. That work would have been diverted and how many jobs would have been cut? Oh you think UPS would have kept the volume? Lol, if you say so. This is the problem Tim. You don't know your business anymore. When was the last time Paff delivered anything? Oh yeah, 1974.
How much does he make? Your hiding it like the holy grail.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The same guy has been negotiating our contracts since your boy Carey was in. Carey wasn't the chief negotiator in 97. Hall was. So Hall was great then but sucks now?
Of course, TDU would have called a strike to the free shipping of Amazon and such. That work would have been diverted and how many jobs would have been cut? Oh you think UPS would have kept the volume? Lol, if you say so. This is the problem Tim. You don't know your business anymore. When was the last time Paff delivered anything? Oh yeah, 1974.
How much does he make? Your hiding it like the holy grail.
He shouldn't make anything....lol......he does it for the rank and file.......I give paff credit he found a way to get hard working people to give him money when he has no product.......I personally don't have the heart to steal people's money

wide load

He shouldn't make anything....lol......he does it for the rank and file.......I give paff credit he found a way to get hard working people to give him money when he has no product.......I personally don't have the heart to steal people's money
He's a master of selling information that is readily available. Anybody need some magic beans?

image.jpg
How could he negotiate anything. He hasn't been in a union since 19 freaking 74. He's like a corporate CEO. He makes money if labor but pays no dues. He's a scab.

Spongebob1

Go back to your website of free info that costs you $40 a year plus convention costs. That's the true diversion. How many newspapers do you want?

Oh here we go,.... that old phrase, .....what is it,...
Your tdu,..... yada, yada, yada,.......
Not tdu, never have been, haven't been to the convention, I have visited their website to get info, just like you and everyone else does,......
I'm just a teamster that's fed-up, like most,

804brown

View attachment 46322
How could he negotiate anything. He hasn't been in a union since 19 freaking 74. He's like a corporate CEO. He makes money if labor but pays no dues. He's a scab.
Actually, Paff worked about 6 yrs in the freight industry. I think he worked for Preston back in the 70s in Local 407. He didn't work "1 year". He actually worked from 1974-1979 and doesn't pay dues because he has been out of craft since 1979 and took a withdrawal card.

He works for us, the members of TDU, not for you. You want to know what he makes join TDU and attend a convention. You will find that the Steering Committee, which Paff is NOT a member of, sets his and other staffer's salaries and is announced at the convention with a financial report for review. Also he can be fired by the Steering Committee or un-elected by the TDU Convention attendees.

wide load

Actually, Paff worked about 6 yrs in the freight industry. I think he worked for Preston back in the 70s in Local 407. He didn't work "1 year". He actually worked from 1974-1979 and doesn't pay dues because he has been out of craft since 1979 and took a withdrawal card.

He works for us, the members of TDU, not for you. You want to know what he makes join TDU and attend a convention. You will find that the Steering Committee, which Paff is NOT a member of, sets his and other staffer's salaries and is announced at the convention with a financial report for review. Also he can be fired by the Steering Committee or un-elected by the TDU Convention attendees.
I believe zero of this information.

804brown

Can you point me in the direction of any article put out by TDU that praises anything that the international has done in the last 17 years?
Again, what exactly has this administration done in the last 16 yrs that deserves ANY praise?? Though they are very good at praising themselves. If you just arrived from Mars and read the Teamster Magazine, you would probably believe that Hoffa is some kind conquering hero who has UPS and the other companies by the bawls and always gets us fantastic contracts. You would believe that our union is 100% behind Hoffa. You might also believe that one has to have a thumb or a fist in order to take a picture for the Teamsters!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If I joined tdu how would it work for me I give you the convention money and then I bring in 10 guys and get there convention money and then those 10 guys bring in 10 guys and get there convention money.......and then I'll be at the top of the pyramid and I'll be making money?