Hoffa is already selling us out.

Do you 2 play w hand cuffs and have man love ?
3o7TKshA1b3tp0Y20U.gif

twoweeled

Now if you can just get those damn pusillanimous Canadians on board!
Gotta admit, I looked at that pusillany word like the RCA dog head tilted does. Personally, I look at the Canadians more ignorant in regards to the Union, than cowardly. But you may be right! Maybe a bit of both? Maybe a bunch of both?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Personally, I look at the Canadians more ignorant in regards to the Union, than cowardly.

Or, they are more informed and willing to exercise their right to vote.

The shoe, doesn't feel good on the wrong foot.

They want to exclude them for "voting the wrong way".

And yet.... FZ and his merry little band, didn't bother to venture into Canada.

There could be a myriad of reasons why.

Like not being able to obtain a passport....

-Bug-

F

Frankie's Friend

Or, they are more informed and willing to exercise their right to vote.

The shoe, doesn't feel good on the wrong foot.

They want to exclude them for "voting the wrong way".

And yet.... FZ and his merry little band, didn't bother to venture into Canada.

There could be a myriad of reasons why.

Like not being able to obtain a passport....

-Bug-
Bug, be honest. The election should never have been so close given the "unknown and unsurity" of reformers vs the GP with the fsmous last name who if i remember correctly lost in his own back yard. KH who teamed with Carey was a drawing card for some upsers. Why was the margin of victory so thin? Because lots of people are sickof the way this union is heading amd the seemingly cozy relationship between the GP and the other side. Note the cbas that were overwhelmingly voted down by freight and pkg. Thats the question i have for the ones that litteraly hate TU and FZ. Theres no defense for the GPs poor vote tally. Just sayin

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Dude theres no "misconception". We got played. A lot of dirty dealing went on in 2013 (which was our last cba if you check it out)and now its show time isnt it??? Did sean get thrown out like trash??? How is this a brotherhood dude? How do you not see that it quacks like last cba's duck? People are jacked up abiut this they are. Read the vote no page after how they treated a man like sean. You know how that had to hurt the man who actually works for members everywhere, not to mention little kids.

We get over $36 an hour, we don't pay for our healthcare like the rest of the world, pension increases for plans that requested them, and a bunch of other changes. Doesn't seem like we are completely distraught. I like Sean and think he would have done a GREAT job. I have to trust that DT will do well for us as well or I will vote no. Having said that, the idiots that have been saying "Vote NO" since 2013 are insane. Since 5 years ago , they have been screaming to submarine this Contract when nothing had even been discussed yet. This was because of healthcare that is pretty good and voted in by a majority of the country or so they say. Lunacy

BrownMonk

What is their pension like? Even 20 and out at any age? @Big Arrow Down...D

TS helped change 804 pension to allow better benefits. Problem is that the market can't sustain the benefits. The market is great now, but if there is a correction as most say will happen, the fund will have issues. You can only get re elected for so long using those tricks and it didn't even work for him.

BrownMonk

To impose teamcare on the unsuspecting.

The healthcare has changed numerous times over my 30+ years and people have screamed every time. Benefits are negotiable every time the Contract comes up. There is always limited info on the benefits when we vote for it since back in the 80's. You could always ask your Local to put you in a Local Taft Hartley Plan or the Western Plan(like 177) if you have such an issue. There are numerous plans and I suspect you will hate all of them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We get over $36 an hour, we don't pay for our healthcare like the rest of the world, pension increases for plans that requested them, and a bunch of other changes. Doesn't seem like we are completely distraught. I like Sean and think he would have done a GREAT job. I have to trust that DT will do well for us as well or I will vote no. Having said that, the idiots that have been saying "Vote NO" since 2013 are insane. Since 5 years ago , they have been screaming to submarine this Contract when nothing had even been discussed yet. This was because of healthcare that is pretty good and voted in by a majority of the country or so they say. Lunacy

Your premise is incorrect. Are you telling us that everybody in our union makes $36 an hour, our (union) retirees are paying for their healthcare coverages. Did the 2013 contract provide everybody with pension increases who submitted proposals? I am one of those (idiots) who still remembers how that concessionary contract was forced down our throats and am very sane. You are correct on actually seeing what the final contract will read, like you I hope for the best no matter who is on the committees. Our healthcare is good considering that the company has to pay over 1600 dollars a month per union member and the majority of the country was roughly about 18 percent of those eligible to vote (only 30 percent turned in a ballot).