Holding on to yesterday

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Not what you were looking for Hoax, but, you triggered some fond memories. Thanks

Kick the Can
Cheetah Slick
Raquel Welch
Banana Seat
Marvin the Mustang
Rat Patrol
Raquel Welch
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Mini-skirts
Wham-O
Coaster Brake
Raquel Welch
Party Line
"I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole Thing"
Raquel Welch
3" wide leather watch bands
Cap Gun
Galoshes

Last, but, not least...
Raquel Welch
:wink2:

upsdude

cars you could actually work on

Like this one?
283.jpg

Wonder how old Raquel is now. Like you dizzee i thought she was the tops. Last thing i seen her in was a seinfeld episode and she still looked great.
She will be 69 in September. Here is a photo of her in 2006...65 or 66 years old. I couldn't find anything more recent.
RW2.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Last thing i seen her in was a seinfeld episode and she still looked great.

Yup, wasn't that when Kramer woudn't give Jerry her number back? She was like an actress wannabe, he had to practice lines with her?
She looked GOOD in the elevator!

disneyworld

Yup, wasn't that when Kramer woudn't give Jerry her number back? She was like an actress wannabe, he had to practice lines with her?
She looked GOOD in the elevator!
I think it was the one when she wouldn't swing her arms while tap dancing and Kramer had to fire her. He and Elaine both got beat up by her.

over9five

Staff member
I think it was the one when she wouldn't swing her arms while tap dancing and Kramer had to fire her. He and Elaine both got beat up by her.

I defer to your infinite wisdom!

From Wikipedia:

In a 1997 episode of the comedy series http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinfeld entitled http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Summer_of_George, Welch played a highly temperamental version of herself, assaulting series characters Kramer and Elaine, the former because he fired her from an acting job and the latter because Welch mistakenly thought that Elaine was mocking her.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey man, they are called Albums. Also, if you're cool, you're not talking about Coldplay and you still actively listen to records. Don't forget that Analog Audio >>>>> Digital Audio. Way more natural of a sound!

OK ... record album.
Sold over 2000 albums on ebay and some of them I got over $100 for each. Captured the audio digitally for some of the albums I could not find CDs.

Also, I listen to my digital music through towels over my speakers to make it sound more natural. :peaceful:

I use to have some McIntosh stuff and NAD and of course the requisite Thorens turntable. Good memories.