Homeschool kids

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Some time ago, I need a new chair. Went to the local place to find one. I found one and the manager said to the 2 clerks to give me 10% off since it was a floor model. It costed $65, neither of the 2 clerks could figure out what 10% was, the best amount they could master was $5.90.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sill nerds though
nerds.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I come from a family of 13.
Went to the same schools as my parents and all siblings, even had some of the same teachers as my parents did. Back then it was all about the 3 R. I will admit that I probably was the worst student of the whole family. Hated the place and the very idea of being there made me ill. I knew that my parents expected that I wouldn't last long in this world. Guess I fooled them. One nice thing I did was stick it out at UPS and ended up paying for my college years, so that my parents could afford to send my younger siblings to their Big League Schools.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Some time ago, I need a new chair. Went to the local place to find one. I found one and the manager said to the 2 clerks to give me 10% off since it was a floor model. It costed $65, neither of the 2 clerks could figure out what 10% was, the best amount they could master was $5.90.
Millennials raised on calculators.

cachmeifucan

Man you're bad off.
Neither.
Scholarships and worked through Yale .
Making many financial sacrifices now to stay at home.
they say your not supposed to sacrifice your retirement for kids education but someone you know went to Yale so you knew that. Why would someone go to Yale then not use the education just to stay at home with kids. So this person went to Yale do they hate America for how great we are. And do they support late term government funded abortions and husbands is a foofoo. Scholarship = government cheese your welcome for my taxes I need advance

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
they say your not supposed to sacrifice your retirement for kids education but someone you know went to Yale so you knew that. Why would someone go to Yale then not use the education just to stay at home with kids. So this person went to Yale do they hate America for how great we are. And do they support late term government funded abortions and husbands is a foofoo. Scholarship = government cheese your welcome for my taxes I need advance
Perhaps when you can post coherent thoughts in whole sentences, people will more readily accept you as an expert on the education system in this country.