How Bad Will Peak Be?

Realistically, How Bad Will Peak Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Star B

White Lightening
It is not a descendant of SSRA. It’s a new algorithm. If I recall correctly it’s Esri mapping and updated either monthly or quarterly, but I might not remember that correctly.
Yay! SSRA was a pile. I'm interested but reserved on how this thinks I should run my SDR route.
The current Leo map is ESRI driven so that might be correct. The old DRA and ROADS maps were Navteq. The problem lies with how often they pay to update them, since either could be outdated in a matter of months in some zip codes.
From what I've seen ESRI seems to be pretty darn good at mapping, but it should, considering it is from the same company that does ArcGIS, which is kinda the de-facto standard of most zoning departments.

falcon back

The Leo’s haven’t been around that long, quit telling lies and go golf!
My station began testing the Leo about 5 years ago. Get your facts correct. I only did my pre/post trip, timecard and very few POD's with mine. No training, just took it and learned by using it. Sorry you can't figure out how to use it.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Is Fedex still a premium provider of service?
Yes.

Do they (FedEx) still differentiate themselves from the competion on a promise of service?
No, as the competition also has a promise of service.

Is peak volume from the providers standpoint a reason to absolve the providers responsibility to provide the promised, service?

Is "peak" volume the new norm and FedEx cannot service normal business as it exists currently and in the recent past?

How has management failed so miserably?

They should have known that a global pandemic (and the applicable responses) would wreak havoc on economic demand, supply chains, logistics, and employment and should have been able to do something so that the company could operate in a "business as normal" manner throughout the whole thing, and not playing whack a mole like everyone else. Because reasons.