How Bad Will Peak Be?

Realistically, How Bad Will Peak Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bacha29

I didn't bury anything. I acknowledged the contract has changed several time since RPS started. Of course they changed the agreement due to legal challenges and IRS regulations. This isn't something that has been hidden or in your words "bury the hard facts".

I "continue to support the continued use of so called contractors to this day"; I never said that. I don't care what Ground does today, I am not part of them.

"historical events surrounding the model continue to be relevant to this day"
The historical events surrounding the model are not relevant. If you have facts to prove me wrong, please post them. I am curious of how you think they are relevant. It is like saying that McDonald's used to sell hamburgers for 15 cents and that is relevant today. The prices evolved over time, just like the operating agreement. I stand by my statement that the agreement from 30 years ago is ancient history just like the 15 cent hamburgers from McDonald's.

Your whole statement on why Roadway Express was spun off is false. Roadway Express was spun off from Roadway Services due to the 1994 strike and subsequent loss of profits. See the history of Roadway Express. Why would you make something up like this when it is easily found by googling it.

You talk about hard facts. You are the king at not providing facts. Read your last response, where are the facts in your statements about the Roadway spinoff. You make so many statements on this forum and rarely back them up with facts. When someone challenges you, you change the subject. This dialog between us started by you saying that FedEx Ground has not changed since it started up as RPS. It was easily proved wrong and you never backed it up how it hadn't. You even proved your statement was incorrect by saying the operating agreement was changed because they didn't have a choice (see your previous post). Instead, you have changed the whole conversation to discuss the operating agreement. You do this in every conversation I have had with you.

You need to seek professional mental help, you are overly obsessed with this.
You're on here defending the indefensible tactics of a company you no longer work for....and you say that I need professional help? LMAO. Be that as it may I would suggest that you go over to the other thread regarding the proposed change to the NLRB rulings as it pertains to the definition of an independent contractor .

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I didn't bury anything. I acknowledged the contract has changed several time since RPS started. Of course they changed the agreement due to legal challenges and IRS regulations. This isn't something that has been hidden or in your words "bury the hard facts".

I "continue to support the continued use of so called contractors to this day"; I never said that. I don't care what Ground does today, I am not part of them.

The historical events surrounding the model are not relevant. If you have facts to prove me wrong, please post them. I am curious of how you think they are relevant. It is like saying that McDonald's used to sell hamburgers for 15 cents and that is relevant today. The prices evolved over time, just like the operating agreement. I stand by my statement that the agreement from 30 years ago is ancient history just like the 15 cent hamburgers from McDonald's.

Your whole statement on why Roadway Express was spun off is false. Roadway Express was spun off from Roadway Services due to the 1994 strike and subsequent loss of profits. See the history of Roadway Express. Why would you make something up like this when it is easily found by googling it.

You talk about hard facts. You are the king at not providing facts. Read your last response, where are the facts in your statements about the Roadway spinoff. You make so many statements on this forum and rarely back them up with facts. When someone challenges you, you change the subject. This dialog between us started by you saying that FedEx Ground has not changed since it started up as RPS. It was easily proved wrong and you never backed it up how it hadn't. You even proved your statement was incorrect by saying the operating agreement was changed because they didn't have a choice (see your previous post). Instead, you have changed the whole conversation to discuss the operating agreement. You do this in every conversation I have had with you.

@bacha29 conducts both sides of his conversations, anything you've said is irrelevant unless it harmonizes with his argument. Don't take it personally that he attributes to YOU the things that HE conjured. He does it with everyone on BC.

It's the only way he can justify and win his arguments.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

D6B0B073-73C5-46BC-B5DF-0C04C2DDAE37.gif

You’d be better off doing this than having an argument with bacha.

oldrps

You're on here defending the indefensible tactics of a company you no longer work for....and you say that I need professional help? LMAO. Be that as it may I would suggest that you go over to the other thread regarding the proposed change to the NLRB rulings as it pertains to the definition of an independent contractor .
I don't defend the company, I only question your statements which you never back up with facts.

oldrps

@bacha29 conducts both sides of his conversations, anything you've said is irrelevant unless it harmonizes with his argument. Don't take it personally that he attributes to YOU the things that HE conjured. He does it with everyone on BC.

It's the only way he can justify and win his arguments.
I don't take anything he say personally, he lives in his own made up world.

Lates

The LATES fella agreed that Nashville suburbs prices has skyrocketed and the intown traffic will make a short commute last an hour. Sounds like I nailed it with my post. Next!!!
An hour plus from Nashville prices have more than doubled in the last 5 years. We have people moving here nonstop from everywhere. I wouldn’t pay what they are asking for houses now 300+ easily for a cookie cutter house. They did extend our extra $3 an hour in our market helps quite a bit.