How bad

Est.1998

We were told that the commit time on those is bogus and deliver them in trace. Mine have all been delivered after the 1-12 window and it hasn’t even prompted me for a late air reason.
All other air in the board has been removed except for early am so why is this in the board?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
WTH???
upload_2019-1-14_19-46-2.png

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You only worked 4 hours more than me this week and I'm an inside part-timer who only worked M-friend.

Hate to think about what the difference in our checks looks like though.
View attachment 320192

cant go any slower

and thats with the new sup stealing 15mins twice from me because of their mistake.

i was doing 10-12 everyday in the summer.
I'm getting more PT hours than this.

Whither

Scofflaw
Entire center forced in yesterday. Rather than dispatch a reasonable number of routes, the geniuses loaded down 15 pkg cars with 250 stops 400+ pieces (mostly 7 cubes) and planned for the rest of us to immediately take stops off those routes. Mgmt told us to hang around and be patient, they'd give us our assignments ASAP. In my case that was a full 1.5 hrs after start time and I didn't manage to make my first delivery til I'd spent 2.5 hrs on the clock. :rofl:

Several drivers were irate over the nonsense -- one even to the point of getting walked out! Imagine being pissed at collecting time and a half simply bumming around the building. As for me, I'm laughing alllllllllll the way to the bank.

By the time all was said and done I'd logged 10.5 paid hours for 120 easy resi stops and ample windshield time.

DriverNerd

Entire center forced in yesterday. Rather than dispatch a reasonable number of routes, the geniuses loaded down 15 pkg cars with 250 stops 400+ pieces (mostly 7 cubes) and planned for the rest of us to immediately take stops off those routes. Mgmt told us to hang around and be patient, they'd give us our assignments ASAP. In my case that was a full 1.5 hrs after start time and I didn't manage to make my first delivery til I'd spent 2.5 hrs on the clock. :rofl:

Several drivers were irate over the nonsense -- one even to the point of getting walked out! Imagine being pissed at collecting time and a half simply bumming around the building. As for me, I'm laughing alllllllllll the way to the bank.

By the time all was said and done I'd logged 10.5 paid hours for 120 easy resi stops and ample windshield time.
My first delivery was almost two hours into my day as they tried to find enough cattle cars to deliver all our surepost to the post offices. A bunch of our rentals are missing keys or batteries are dead. Such a well run company. I didn't complain at all...easy, easy money.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Entire center forced in yesterday.

They're doing this at our center on Saturday and sending the majority of the bid routes out with about 3-4 hours of work. It was so light supervisors were calling senior drivers early in the a.m asking them if they wanted off. Drivers who demanded 8 were back in the center by 3pm and parking cars and sweeping floors for the rest of the day.

They DEMAND that we come in, under threat of disciplinary action, then call drivers in the morning asking them if they want off while sending everyone else out with a few hours worth of stops.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They're doing this at our center on Saturday and sending the majority of the bid routes out with about 3-4 hours of work. It was so light supervisors were calling senior drivers early in the a.m asking them if they wanted off. Drivers who demanded 8 were back in the center by 3pm and parking cars and sweeping floors for the rest of the day.

They DEMAND that we come in, under threat of disciplinary action, then call drivers in the morning asking them if they want off while sending everyone else out with a few hours worth of stops.
6th punch language is crucial next contract

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Someone i started with, waited for every customer to answer for her first 4months

she didnt understand why she was finishing at 9 every night while everyone was done by 6-7 with 30-40 more stops than her.

seems like the best way to go about it
My god. Imagine the send agains