How can I defend myself to a supervisor/higher management being rude without getting in trouble?

Box Ox

I stayed home and slammed my dick in a drawer for 2 days straight

Nh6OaGo.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
This is why nobody votes on the contract. Why would anybody get involved in the Union when they get ridiculed for asking questions on a forum? Sure, he needs to know his rights but the "soft millenial" thing is getting old. It's not his fault he doesn't know the contract. In my opinion, the Union has dropped the ball educating new employees. I make it a point to talk to the new guys to let them know their rights. Some listen, some don't. The same can be said for 30 yr drivers. There are some that skip their lunch and load their car for free. As the old saying goes, " you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink it". At least lead them to the water. Carry on.

PT Car Washer

Is it not in the contract that the union gets time during new emmployee orientation to speak of the benefits of being in the union?
If so, why does the union not excersize that right?
I would think the union would be eager to snag all the new hires they can.
Sort of hard to explain the benefits of paying to join the Union for a minimum wage job and no benefits.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If anything the sups need to grow a pair, so thats a zero, because telling them to take a hike will make their sensitive :censored3: mad and threaten to fire you. I’ve had it happen before when I told my supervisor to friend* off for asking me to do stupid stuff
You can't tell them to friend off and you do have to work as directed. However their numbers dont mean anything to you, an honest days work for an honest days pay. If they are cussing at you ask them to stop or file a grievance.

Johnny onthe Spot

I’ve had supervisors cuss at me, not give me my guaranteed breaks, talk to me extremely rudely like “Shut up, pull the belt in” etc. They also try to rush me working. I’ve gotten told to tell my union stewart or HR about the incidents which I most likely will, but for now I need a way to sort of tell my supervisors to stop being rude without getting in trouble. Whenever they try to rush me, from now on I will tell them I am working safe, but I need a respectful way to tell them to stop being rude to me and other workers.
Work slower

wayfair

swollen member
You would think that people would want to know what the union initiation fee was about and why those pesky union dues keep coming out of their checks.... SMH