how can we be charged with an accident?

backinbrown

respect my authority
Famous last words.

TB

Most of us are good enough drivers

you cant tell me you wouldn't be able to back up long distance we just get used to trucks and the use of our mirrors

if you think you couldn't do it then you shouldn't be driving, because someday when you turn into 300 yard drive and the school bus and Rv and tractors and snowmobiles and cutsomer junkyard cars prevent you from turning around what would you do call sup and have him or her come out and back it out for you.

So i am just saying i know i could do it if i had to and i have done it because i had to:peaceful:

barnyard

KTM rider
So i am just saying i know i could do it if i had to and i have done it because i had to:peaceful:

I've done it. I also know that I would get charged with an accident if a wheel left the driveway, left a rut and the owner called it in. The over-confidence is what will cause an accident.

TB

backinbrown

respect my authority
I've done it. I also know that I would get charged with an accident if a wheel left the driveway, left a rut and the owner called it in. The over-confidence is what will cause an accident.

TB

I also know these these things and do not feel over confident but confident in my abilities.

i am not being cocky

by you saying i am over confident than you are saying i have more confidence than ability

i said if i had to i could do it

should i go into it thinking i can't do it.

so if i am overconfident then you don't have enough confidence in your ability.

I am not arguing with you i am giving you my opinion

tieguy

Banned
I could show you a half a dozen driveways that are a quarter to a half mile long. You won't yell at me if my SPH goes down while I'm out for stroll in the wood will you? It's NOT always as cut and dried as management would like to believe. :happy-very:

In todays world as fanatical as we have become about accidents you're better off walking it or will calling it.

Hangingon

We were told that if we used a phone while driving we'd be charged with an accident, and a tier 3 if it was in an intersection. Sure enough they fired a driver last week when a division manager saw him on the phone while driving through an intersection. Wonder if the center was charged 36K or whatever the figure for a tier 3 is.

backinbrown

respect my authority
We were told that if we used a phone while driving we'd be charged with an accident, and a tier 3 if it was in an intersection. Sure enough they fired a driver last week when a division manager saw him on the phone while driving through an intersection. Wonder if the center was charged 36K or whatever the figure for a tier 3 is.

that is part of the reason i won't give my cell nmb out send me a message i will pull over and message you back then i will note in my blackbook nthe dates and times i have to pull over

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They are doing a backing campaign here in South New England.

We are told - DO NOT USE RESIDENTIAL DRIVEWAYS

Walk everything off, unless you KNOW there is a turnaround at the house

The telematics show all backing distances you do during the day. They will talk to you if they catch you backing down a driveway 200 - 300 feet. Unless of course it is approved by management, which doesn't happen.

backinbrown

respect my authority
They are doing a backing campaign here in South New England.

We are told - DO NOT USE RESIDENTIAL DRIVEWAYS

Walk everything off, unless you KNOW there is a turnaround at the house

The telematics show all backing distances you do during the day. They will talk to you if they catch you backing down a driveway 200 - 300 feet. Unless of course it is approved by management, which doesn't happen.

Damn heff now i have to break out handcart and my black book to note all long driveways

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Is it against the law to talk on a cell phone while driving in Maryland?