How do i contact my steward

By The Book

How do i find out my local number? And over the weekend. Just trying to get ready for Monday to see what happens. Buried driver's handtruck. They wanted me to fix it at wrap up, refused because i'm sick of that driver and his constant complaining so i did a :censored2: job. Called the driver some sweet somethings, went to HR and then home. I pulled the race card because this mother :censored2:er has made it quite personal. Complaining for 2 months while the other drivers' say nothing. I am neat as possible. Did not go to the managers, did not want to spoil their celebrating of Vet's day.
Obviously this driver is a :censored2:, control freak, whiner. Put the boxes where they belong, by the pal and forget about it. If the driver is asking you, sounds like telling you to custom load tell him if the supervisor wants to change the way the boxes are pal'd, I'm all for it. If this driver is in your grill before driver start time, talk to your preload manager and tell him this guy is making it hard for you to do your job.

haller

Obviously this driver is a :censored2:, control freak, whiner. Put the boxes where they belong, by the pal and forget about it. If the driver is asking you, sounds like telling you to custom load tell him if the supervisor wants to change the way the boxes are pal'd, I'm all for it. If this driver is in your grill before driver start time, talk to your preload manager and tell him this guy is making it hard for you to do your job.

They've always taken the driver's side so i've requested to be on a different belt. I almost hit him with this long, heavy ass Center i was loading. This :censored2: couldn't get through his truck so he goes to the front of the truck next to him and jumps over as i'm loading it just to go complain to the sup. Ohhh I wish a mother :censored2:er would. If they keep me here, he's never going to have a dolly until he finds one.

Last edited:

WorknLateHuh

They've always taken the driver's side so i've requested to be on a different belt. I almost hit him with this long, heavy ass Center i was loading. This :censored2: couldn't get through his truck so he goes to the front of the truck next to him and jumps over as i'm loading it just to go complain to the sup. Ohhh I wish a mother :censored2:er would. If they keep me here, he's never going to have a dolly until he finds one.

you're a real gem

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How do i find out my local number? And over the weekend. Just trying to get ready for Monday to see what happens. Buried driver's handtruck. They wanted me to fix it at wrap up, refused because i'm sick of that driver and his constant complaining so i did a :censored2: job. Called the driver some sweet somethings, went to HR and then home. I pulled the race card because this mother :censored2:er has made it quite personal. Complaining for 2 months while the other drivers' say nothing. I am neat as possible. Did not go to the managers, did not want to spoil their celebrating of Vet's day.
IMG_1789.GIF

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Let's gloss over the "you suck as a loader" fact....because you should know better than to bury the hand truck. If necessary....move it into the cab and after you bulk the truck out down the middle...lay the cart on top as securely as possible.

But lets go back to....the driver complains to you about his load (because you suck). So you lash out at the driver and call him some choice names while using profanity (i'm going by your original post here)....then you walk off, go cry to HR to play the race card and go home.....(after refusing to work as directed by your sup who told you to unbury the driver's hand truck)???

If you wanted to claim that the driver is harassing you....you should've kept your mouth shut....said nothing back to the driver when he was giving you Shi* and then gone off to HR to talk to them. You yelled and cursed....you don't get to go off and whine to HR because you didn't act any better than the driver did. How is his use of profanity wrong but it's okay for you to do it? lol

Stop doing a crap job loading.....if you don't like the job, quit. Instead, ask the driver how you can solve the problem.....it could be as simple as moving a few stops around.

haller

Let's gloss over the "you suck as a loader" fact....because you should know better than to bury the hand truck. If necessary....move it into the cab and after you bulk the truck out down the middle...lay the cart on top as securely as possible.

But lets go back to....the driver complains to you about his load (because you suck). So you lash out at the driver and call him some choice names while using profanity (i'm going by your original post here)....then you walk off, go cry to HR to play the race card and go home.....(after refusing to work as directed by your sup who told you to unbury the driver's hand truck)???

If you wanted to claim that the driver is harassing you....you should've kept your mouth shut....said nothing back to the driver when he was giving you Shi* and then gone off to HR to talk to them. You yelled and cursed....you don't get to go off and whine to HR because you didn't act any better than the driver did. How is his use of profanity wrong but it's okay for you to do it? lol

Stop doing a crap job loading.....if you don't like the job, quit. Instead, ask the driver how you can solve the problem.....it could be as simple as moving a few stops around.

so it's ok for your :censored2: ass to try to bring people down but you report everyone else that criticizes you? I'm alright at loading, i have no complaints from anyone else than this mary jane. My compromise would be to hurt the guy at this rate.

Last edited: