How do i contact my steward

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
so it's ok for your :censored2: ass to try to bring people down but you report everyone else that criticizes you?
Reported?? In the 10 years I've worked at ups....I have never reported anyone to HR ...but thanks.

You need to go back and read what I wrote, develop a thicker skin at work (some drivers will whine no matter how well you load their trucks) and learn to WAD. No one cares what race you are at ups....as preloaders we are all equally replaceable.

haller

I have never reported anyone to HR since I've worked UPS...but thanks. You need to go back and read what I wrote, develop a thicker skin at work (some drivers will whine no matter how well you load their trucks and learn to WAD.
Wish you were a dude. It's ignorant people like you that bring me to the brink. I DIDN'T WHINE, I DIDN'T CRY. I :censored2:ING REPORTED A :censored2: because that is what you're supposed to do in a professional setting.

Last edited:

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You need to become a dude so i can hurt you as well It's ignorant people like you that bring me to the brink. I DIDN'T WHINE, I DIDN'T CRY. I :censored2:ING REPORTED A MOTHER :censored2:ER because that is what you're supposed to do in a professional setting.
"Professional" being the operative word. You don't come across as very professional.

haller

"Professional" being the operative word. You don't come across as very professional.

Not when a :censored2: pushes me no. There is no talking or winning with this driver. My loads aren't bad, this kid just likes to complain because not everything fits on the shelf.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You need to become a dude so i can hurt you as well. It's ignorant people like you that bring me to the brink. I DIDN'T WHINE, I DIDN'T CRY. I :censored2:ING REPORTED A MOTHER :censored2:ER because that is what you're supposed to do in a professional setting.

I suggest you lose the profanity or you will find yourself on the outside looking in, both on this forum and at work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You need to become a dude so i can hurt you as well. It's ignorant people like you that bring me to the brink. I DIDN'T WHINE, I DIDN'T CRY. I :censored2:ING REPORTED A MOTHER :censored2:ER because that is what you're supposed to do in a professional setting.
You reported him AFTER you cursed him out and called him names. How the hell is THAT professional?? Unless the driver used a racial/ethnic slur towards you....he has as much of a case as you do to go to HR himself and file a complaint.

That's like you punch Tommy on the playground....so he hits you back. Then YOU run and go tell the teacher that Tommy hIt you....lol

haller

You reported him AFTER you cursed him out and called him names. How the hell is THAT professional?? That's like you punch Tommy on the playground....so he hits you back. Then YOU run and go tell the teacher that Tommy hIt you....lol

He wasn't even there. But my voice echoed i'm sure. I'm not going to back down from this so i went to some type of chain of command.

haller

You need a thicker skin or a louder iPod. Ignore the MFer. If you threaten someone at work in a moment of anger like you just threatened me....you WILL be walked out the building....guaranteed.

I have the thick skin but i get tired of things as well. I look like the bad guy but i am honestly tired of this driver's antics.

Box Ox

He had the right when i first started out but now he's just looking for trouble.

Are you sure? Drivers already have enough to worry about over the course of the day. Picking fights with a preloader when most of us were preloaders ourselves would be at the bottom of the list of things to do unless there really was a problem.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Way to edit out that threat of violence against a woman, tough guy...

The best thing for you to do is ignore this driver, unless you just suck that bad.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Over 2 months but this guy has complained every day. He had the right when i first started out but now he's just looking for trouble.
No, you are headed for trouble. If you want to keep your job...do not speak another word to this driver. If he starts in with you about his load....tell him to take it up with your sup. If he starts cursing at you or calling you names....don't retaliate and talk to HR.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To pretend to be a woman in a male dominated business probably wouldn't make things any easier for someone. So I'd take one's gender claims at their word.
I never had an issue being a woman at ups. Primarily because I never expected to work any less hard simply because I don't have a penis.