How do i contact my steward

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Over 2 months but this guy has complained every day. He had the right when i first started out but now he's just looking for trouble. We're not permitted to wear headphones or i would be listening to classical all day.
You can wear headphones or any hearing protection, in both ears. The brown bully is just feeding you B.S. I fought this in our hub and people wear in both ears now....not even the union would help me with that battle, but I won

OSHA > UPS

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ask a sup to take a look at your load quality and verify that the driver is being unreasonable.
In theory this is a good idea. Most preload sups in my building could care less about load quality. Most don't really even have an idea of what it should look like.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
so it's ok for your :censored2: ass to try to bring people down but you report everyone else that criticizes you? I'm alright at loading, i have no complaints from anyone else than this mary jane. My compromise would be to hurt the guy at this rate.
Hurting someone because he criticized your load quality? I sincerely recommend you see a therapist for some anger management.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hurting someone because he criticized your load quality?

Lol what's next.....give him a participation trophy for showing up to work?

This is the mindset of the millennial generation. Maybe, he can get his act together.

Working at UPS has never been easy. Otherwise, he won't make it past peak.

And, could have legal trouble.

If.... he follows through with all of the threats, he made in this thread.

@hallerin

You have only been employed at UPS for 2 months.

Stop trying to play the race card.

Life presents challenges.

Accept that reality.

How you handle adversity.... is what "makes" a man.

Go to your Steward and Local Union. (to mediate your concerns)

But, don't throw your fellow Union Member under the bus.

Once the company is involved....

There is no turning back.

(because there is little or no liability with you as a newbie)

Food for thought.

-Bug-

haller

This is the mindset of the millennial generation. Maybe, he can get his act together.

Working at UPS has never been easy. Otherwise, he won't make it past peak.

And, could have legal trouble.

If.... he follows through with all of the threats, he made in this thread.

@hallerin

You have only been employed at UPS for 2 months.

Stop trying to play the race card.

Life presents challenges.

Accept that reality.

How you handle adversity.... is what "makes" a man.

Go to your Steward and Local Union. (to mediate your concerns)

But, don't throw your fellow Union Member under the bus.

Once the company is involved....

There is no turning back.

(because there is little or no liability with you as a newbie)

Food for thought.

-Bug-

I know there's something more going on here. People are malicious. I'm not going to custom load for anyone or this scum and they never even mentioned to me that's what they wanted. I'm going to put them away as best as i've already have been doing.

Let's gloss over the "you suck as a loader" fact....because you should know better than to bury the hand truck.

Only one time and that's to show him i can play these fk fk games also.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I know there's something more going on here. People are malicious. I'm not going to custom load for anyone or this scum and they never even mentioned to me that's what they wanted. I'm going to put them away as best as i've already have been doing.

There's no "game" to be played. Either do your job or you may not have one after peak. It really is that simple.

LeadBelly

Banned
How do i find out my local number? And over the weekend. Just trying to get ready for Monday to see what happens. Buried driver's handtruck. They wanted me to fix it at wrap up, refused because i'm sick of that driver and his constant complaining so i did a :censored2: job. Called the driver some sweet somethings, went to HR and then home. I pulled the race card because this mother :censored2:er has made it quite personal. Complaining for 2 months while the other drivers' say nothing. I am neat as possible. Did not go to the managers, did not want to spoil their celebrating of Vet's day.
Wow

By The Book

Ask another loader who your steward is. Your building probably has part time stewards. If you did threaten this driver and he reported you the company will need to go over the workplace violence policy with you. That's not good, so I'd let this blow over knowing you got away with one. Have a talk with your preload manager and steward after shift to express your concerns.

AlliSeeisBrown

How do i find out my local number? And over the weekend. Just trying to get ready for Monday to see what happens. Buried driver's handtruck. They wanted me to fix it at wrap up, refused because i'm sick of that driver and his constant complaining so i did a :censored2: job. Called the driver some sweet somethings, went to HR and then home. I pulled the race card because this mother :censored2:er has made it quite personal. Complaining for 2 months while the other drivers' say nothing. I am neat as possible. Did not go to the managers, did not want to spoil their celebrating of Vet's day.

upload_2016-11-16_3-49-25.png

Ashell

refused because i'm sick of that driver and his constant complaining so i did a :censored2: job. Called the driver some sweet somethings, went to HR and then home. I pulled the race card because this mother :censored2:er has made it quite personal.

You must not like your job. You get paid to do work. Why not just ask him how he wants it? What does race have to do with any thing. Sounds to me like the problem is communication, 1) because you don't understand what he wants, and 2) you have not communicated that you don't understand, instead pulling race cards and probably cursing him out. If you don't understand how to achieve what he wants, ask him till you do.

UPS also had an open door policy but its can be tricky sometimes and hit you in the butt on the way out, so watch out for that.