How do i contact my steward

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This will sound messed up. But man, woman, or baby it doesn't matter if i get as angry as i did before.
Then I suggest you quit before you get yourself fired. You think it gets any better or less aggravating with time? I curse all the time at work when I get mad. But I don't curse at people and I don't threaten...sure I've been angry enough a few times...but it's not worth losing my job over some :censored2:.

Box Ox

Way to edit out that threat of violence against a woman, tough guy...

Missed it. But 9.9 times out of 10, people who rev up while simply posting on the forums over having problems at UPS are in the wrong. If they lose their $h*t here, one can imagine how bad they might get as they're pummeled by boxes in the middle of the night. And that just won't work out.

BostonBo

Maybe you could just try to do a better job. You're still new, and don't know it all. Find out what his biggest complaint is, start there, and work down the line as the days go by. I like 1) bulkhead door area clear, 2) handtruck in cab so I can put it in cargo area before I leave, 3) first half of 1000 shelf empty so preloader and driver has plenty of room to deal with NDA, 4) labels up or out, 5) lliploaded shelves, 6) don't load single package under or behind a floor bulk load, 7) don't leave a bunch of junk packages at rdr and rdl. Some drivers will complain every day no matter what, so if you're doing your best, suggest to him that either he politely point out what you're doing wrong or he gets with management to have you moved.

haller

Missed it. But 9.9 times out of 10, people who rev up while simply posting on the forums over having problems at UPS are in the wrong. If they lose their $h*t here, one can imagine how bad they might get as they're pummeled by boxes in the middle of the night. And that just won't work out.

If that were true, i would be fighting every single sup. The driver is the problem, not me but now there's no way to show that's true. So i'm at a loss here.

gets with management to have you moved.

Yep i suggested that because i'm ready to end this guy.

Box Ox

Yep i suggested that because i'm ready to end this guy.

I might understand if you mistakenly said that right at the end of a heavy sort when the blood is flowing and you've just been yelling back and forth with a driver. But saying right now, via keyboard on a Saturday night? This isn't the job for you.

haller

I might understand if you mistakenly said that right at the end of a heavy sort when the blood is flowing and you've just been yelling back and forth with a driver. But saying right now, via keyboard on a Saturday night? This isn't the job for you.

It's the driver. I don't even get stressed over there.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let's gloss over the "you suck as a loader" fact....because you should know better than to bury the hand truck. If necessary....move it into the cab and after you bulk the truck out down the middle...lay the cart on top as securely as possible.

But lets go back to....the driver complains to you about his load (because you suck). So you lash out at the driver and call him some choice names while using profanity (i'm going by your original post here)....then you walk off, go cry to HR to play the race card and go home.....(after refusing to work as directed by your sup who told you to unbury the driver's hand truck)???

If you wanted to claim that the driver is harassing you....you should've kept your mouth shut....said nothing back to the driver when he was giving you Shi* and then gone off to HR to talk to them. You yelled and cursed....you don't get to go off and whine to HR because you didn't act any better than the driver did. How is his use of profanity wrong but it's okay for you to do it? lol

Stop doing a crap job loading.....if you don't like the job, quit. Instead, ask the driver how you can solve the problem.....it could be as simple as moving a few stops around.
Look!
It's Ms UpState!

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
55884899.jpg

iruhnman630

Over 2 months ......
OVER 2 months????!!!!

Well *censored* *censored* mother *censored* why the *censored* didn't you *censored* say so!

*censored*, I was about to *censored* tell you your *censored* hasn't been in this mother *censored* *censored* long enough to know *censored*.

But you are one bad *censored* UPS knowledge spitting *censored* *censored*.