How do you deal with houses with no address numbers on them?

Z

ZQXC

When I read stuff like this, I realize just how lucky I am to be in a simi rural center. 800 trailers!!! Omg

If I had an 800 unit trailer park, 632 of those would not have a number.

The best system I have seen for a trailer park is a 4x4 post about 24 inches high with well made reflective numbers, located near the center of each lot next to the common service drive, to positively identify each lot.

Takes care of problems like empty lots, no numbers, bad numbers, unreadable numbers....

AKCoverMan

The $10 ADC charge barely covers all of that extra work.

On a related note, how many of you would use your cell phone to call the consignee for the apt number?

I do this. And as an advance answer to the "I won't use my phone for UPS" members let me say I respect your decision, but I personally don't mind using my phone it doesn't cost me anything extra so I do it.

CJinx

To answer the OP:
surprise.jpg

S

selfcancelsignal

Our clerk hates to do any more than she has to.

If you can do an ADC on road by all means do it.

I couldn't care less about the time allowance.
I typically go above & beyond to try & make service, but it sounds like all clerks are like this. Always questioning why it's a NSN or saying "that's a good number". Just do your job & cut out the laziness, FFS!

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

wayfair

swollen member
The $10 ADC charge barely covers all of that extra work.

On a related note, how many of you would use your cell phone to call the consignee for the apt number?

I guess they need to raise the charge on the Address Correction.

I'm not using my phone to find out the correct address/apartment for the ONE stop. If it's not right on the label, then the clerk gets it.
I still have 150 customers who have the correct address that I still have to make service on