How do you think this will affect current UPS negotiations?

saintrick

None.

I would like if the teamsters stance would be that currently we do not see this as a significant threat to UPS.

If in the future is becomes evident that changes are needed we are willing to do what it takes to keep UPS as the leader in package delivery.

I'm drunct if any of this does not make cents.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
None.

I would like if the teamsters stance would be that currently we do not see this as a significant threat to UPS.

If in the future is becomes evident that changes are needed we are willing to do what it takes to keep UPS as the leader in package delivery.

I'm drunct if any of this does not make cents.
What’s you favorite cent of candle? I like Yankee Candle, but they can be a bit pricey.............

542thruNthru

What’s you favorite cent of candle? I like Yankee Candle, but they can be a bit pricey.............

Yankee Candle is the brand not the scent. If you're going to make fun of someone at least get the joke right!
amateur_hour_anchorman.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Yankee has a stench few can tolerate.

I hate all that foo-foo crap. I used to deliver big boxes of potpouri to one of my customers. It stunk up my truck so bad I would drive straight to that stop and get rid of it first thing. Scented candles suck the big one also.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I hate all that foo-foo crap. I used to deliver big boxes of potpouri to one of my customers. It stunk up my truck so bad I would drive straight to that stop and get rid of it first thing. Scented candles suck the big one also.
Yep and bees and yellow jackets love that crap

Dritalin

Here's the thing, self driving trucks are definitely the future, the tech is already right there. My guess is though that for the next decade or more you'll see laws popping up to prevent it. The bottom line is that America, or rather the middle/working class, can't afford to lose trucking after it's lost manufacturing.