How Does Teamster Support of Illegal Aliens Help Americans?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
As long they come here to work, bring them on. Start a guest worker program to get them documented and paying into the system and then get them into the union. After 5 years of steady documented employment let them apply for citizenship. I would support making citizenship contingent upon being a union member in good standing.
No more guest workers.

Disneyland is firing 50 employees and replacing them with guest workers.

We can not trust companies to do what's right for Americans when there is such a large wage discrepancy between guest workers and American citizens.

I mean, if you can't trust disney to do what's right, you can't trust any of them.

Overpaid Union Thug

Illegal entry into the United States is a misdemeanor.
It also bars them from reentering the country legally for 3 to 10 years should they try it the correct way. That's why those that have come the right way, or came illegally and are granted waivers from the 3 to 10 year ban and got back in line, get a little frustrated at the thought of any type of amnesty for the rest. That's why many of them, and I agree, would prefer that they get temp work permits but still have to return home and get in the line they skipped coming here. But only after securing the border and weeding out the hardened criminal elements from the workers.

Last edited:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Because they've protected union jobs so well that the only union jobs left are the ones that couldn't be moved to China or Mexico.
Pretty much. They did one heck of a job helping the unions that support them.
I would support making citizenship contingent upon being a union member in good standing.
Shocker.
Start a guest worker program to get them documented and paying into the system and then get them into the union.
They're not going to hire those people into union jobs. Why would you pay someone 30 bucks an hour with benefits when you can pay them minimum wage? Illegal immigrants are used because they're cheap and will do any job.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Calling them undocumented workers is a nice was of saying they are illegal immigrants. It's like clean coal. It's a load of crap, but it sounds nicer when you're asking someone how they feel about it.

Only thing I don't agree with is coal. I burn it all year. There is a difference between sulfer coal and clean coal. Factories burn sulfer coal. That is not clean. Anthracite coal is clean. It is smokeless. It also costs me 1700 a year for all the heat and hot water. In upstate NY. Don't make yourself sound ignorant like the uneducated